Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kiptyn Locke

Re: Kiptyn Locke

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4048022;
    Obviously I can only speak for me. When I see a guy, sometimes I think he is hot and sometimes I think he is ugly. More often, I think he is ok and could go either way. Then I get to know his personality and I either think he gets more or less cute, depending on the personality. For me, Kiptyn, Reid and Chris L all fall in the latter category. I thought they were ok. Then I got to know the persona each of them showed on their respective shows - and each of them became more cute to me as time went on.
    I agree I didn't like Chris L at the beginning at all but now I think he is great!
    This is so true in life in general. It can go the other way as well, I have met guys I thought were cute at first then got to know them and they literally became less and less attractive.

I rewatched last weeks episode last night and Kiptyn was in the voting room and he said he was voting off someone he didn't want to send home and he kissed the photo before he put it in the box. Of course, he voted for Gia. I didn't notice that while watching the show last week. Did Kip have a crush on Gia or something? I just thought the kiss of the photo was a little odd.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4051241;
    I rewatched last weeks episode last night and Kiptyn was in the voting room and he said he was voting off someone he didn't want to send home and he kissed the photo before he put it in the box. Of course, he voted for Gia. I didn't notice that while watching the show last week. Did Kip have a crush on Gia or something? I just thought the kiss of the photo was a little odd.
    I think they are all attracted to her. But I think the issue was that they are friends outside the house. Both Gia and Kiptyn have mentioned that at different times on the show. So due to the Game he had to vote her out, but he is still her friend.

I wish this show was like BB, having everyone in the house together 24/7 we are only seeing a tiny part of what happened. And TPTB can spin it anyway they want. There is an interview with Ashley where she says they show the drama but most of the time in the house was a lot of fun and they all got along and it was like a spring break vacation.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4051241;
    Did you see that sc of the promo of them lounging at the poolside. Kipton could not keep his eyes off a girl - Gia (she had her back to Kipton, then she turned and looked right at him.)

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4051434;
    Did you see that sc of the promo of them lounging at the poolside. Kipton could not keep his eyes off a girl - Gia (she had her back to Kipton, then she turned and looked right at him.)
    I think Krisily said it best in the first episode as soon as Gia walked in the rest of the girls were forgotten. All the guys were

I know the scene you are talking about and he was definitely checking her out in her bikini by the pool

Just re-watching parts of last weeks show and paused it when they showed Kiptyn's form for a second at the table (wish I knew how to make screencaps) and he answered Tenley as the Sexiest and Natalie as the most promiscuous.

Those were the only two shown. But it does show he must really like Tenley.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4054886;
    Just re-watching parts of last weeks show and paused it when they showed Kiptyn's form for a second at the table (wish I knew how to make screencaps) and he answered Tenley as the Sexiest and Natalie as the most promiscuous.

Those were the only two shown. But it does show he must really like Tenley.
    David's form said the most beautiful was Peyton. Frankly, from what we have seen of Natalie, everybody in the house probably named her as the most promiscuous.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4054975;
    David's form said the most beautiful was Peyton. Frankly, from what we have seen of Natalie, everybody in the house probably named her as the most promiscuous.
    Good Point! I was more so pointing out the first question. I think most people put Natalie as the most Promiscuous. Natalie probably put herself.
    Last edited by Tiggerlgh; 09-05-2010 at 12:55 AM.

FORT Regular

I suspect since Kiptyn is so quiet, that there is a lot more going on in his head than what we think. My experience with someone who is that passive, is that there is a little quiet anger inside, that rears its ugly head every once in awhile. I am with whoever said, sure hope Kiptyn is not there for Tenley, she is a basket case. I have read as little as 3 days ago that they are still together. So while we see one side of Kiptyn, there is definitely another side to him. Tenley, ugh! Way too needy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMart;4056606;
    I suspect since Kiptyn is so quiet, that there is a lot more going on in his head than what we think. My experience with someone who is that passive, is that there is a little quiet anger inside, that rears its ugly head every once in awhile. I am with whoever said, sure hope Kiptyn is not there for Tenley, she is a basket case. I have read as little as 3 days ago that they are still together. So while we see one side of Kiptyn, there is definitely another side to him. Tenley, ugh! Way too needy.
    Maybe lots of air in the head.

Closed Thread