Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kiptyn Locke

Re: Kiptyn Locke

Here's an older interview with Kiptyn where he talks about Tenley. He hasn't met her yet. You have to listen to a little "Jake stuff," but there is a lot about Kiptyn.

Media Player
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4047619;
    Here's an older interview with Kiptyn where he talks about Tenley. He hasn't met her yet. You have to listen to a little "Jake stuff," but there is a lot about Kiptyn.

Media Player
    My only fear is there is too much pressure to put them together so they try it just to make others happy and ruin a friendship. But I don't see Kiptyn letting it get that far but Tenley is easily hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4047670;
    My only fear is there is too much pressure to put them together so they try it just to make others happy and ruin a friendship. But I don't see Kiptyn letting it get that far but Tenley is easily hurt
    In addition, Take a look at the deleted scene from last week they are definitely in the friend zone then, as they were alone and only talked and no cuddling etc was shown. That may change but as of that point they are just friends, I just want to know if the change is their choice is the producers. I really hope its theirs as they are really cute togeter
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-25-2010 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4047694;
    In addition, Take a look at the deleted scene from last week they are definitely in the friend zone then, as they were alone and only talked and no cuddling etc was shown. That may change but as of that point they are just friends, I just want to know if the change is their choice is the producers. I really hope its theirs as they are really cute togeter
    I don't know what to think. i just don't see Kiptyn's face light up at all around Tenley. He looked a lot more excited around Peyton than he's ever been around Tenley. If he's trying to hide his attraction for Tenley then he's a very good actor.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4047704;
    I don't know what to think. i just don't see Kiptyn's face light up at all around Tenley. He looked a lot more excited around Peyton than he's ever been around Tenley. If he's trying to hide his attraction for Tenley then he's a very good actor.
    Kiptyn is a hard person to read. I thought he'd cooled about Tenley until they showed the PI where he said he just wanted to wait a bit first because of the game. I've noticed throughout the show that he seems to be aware of her in challenges and getting a rose.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4047799;
    Kiptyn is a hard person to read. I thought he'd cooled about Tenley until they showed the PI where he said he just wanted to wait a bit first because of the game. I've noticed throughout the show that he seems to be aware of her in challenges and getting a rose.
    I think there is definitely interest there on his part. But I think he is one of the few who is actually focused on the game and the ramifications his actions can have. He is keeping her close, as a friend, but I am not sure we will see romance until close to the end, if at all. He watched the effect it had on Kovacs and the potential target it put on his back. He knows the women are voting the guys out. So he wants to keep his distance, as far as being a couple, but also keep Tenley close (as we saw what Kovacs throwing Elizabeth out in the first episode almost did for him). He is very smart! The thing I love - he is doing it all while still being Kiptyn. I know he is playing the game, but I don't have any bad feelings towards him for it. He is still handling it with grace and class - and that is hard to do!!

FORT Newbie

Okay,I am going to put on my flak jacket. I never got the adoration with Kiptyn from Jillian's season. He seems to be a good natured fellow who always manages to keep a low profile but I've never heard him say 20 words. I keep scratching my head thinking there has to be more, surely he cant be that bland. His charity work is laudable,but as far as being hot... physically Jake whose fan club I didnt join either, got a lot of negative(mean) comments for being height challenged but is better looking. Kiptyn is just as short and balding to boot. I am left to fill in the blanks...It must be his good heart that deemphasizes his non charisma or else the king has no clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by poinsettia;4047871;
    Okay,I am going to put on my flak jacket. I never got the adoration with Kiptyn from Jillian's season. He seems to be a good natured fellow who always manages to keep a low profile but I've never heard him say 20 words. I keep scratching my head thinking there has to be more, surely he cant be that bland. His charity work is laudable,but as far as being hot... physically Jake whose fan club I didnt join either, got a lot of negative(mean) comments for being height challenged but is better looking. Kiptyn is just as short and balding to boot. I am left to fill in the blanks...It must be his good heart that deemphasizes his non charisma or else the king has no clothes.
    Don't expect any flak from me - I never got the Kiptyn love and I don't get the Jesse B. love either. They're just not my type I guess! But I will admit that Kiptyn seems like a genuinely nice guy who has more class than most reality show contestants and is at least smart enough to remember that he is on TV and is aware of how he acts and what he says. Perhaps he just seems great by comparison to those around him?
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4047890;
    Don't expect any flak from me - I never got the Kiptyn love and I don't get the Jesse B. love either. They're just not my type I guess! But I will admit that Kiptyn seems like a genuinely nice guy who has more class than most reality show contestants and is at least smart enough to remember that he is on TV and is aware of how he acts and what he says. Perhaps he just seems great by comparison to those around him?
    ITA, Kip really is not that good looking to me either. He does seem like a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;4047971;
    ITA, Kip really is not that good looking to me either. He does seem like a nice guy.
    I'm with you guys. He seems nice but don't get the adoration. (I have no Tenley love either so guess maybe they are a good match).

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl74;4047993;
    I'm with you guys. He seems nice but don't get the adoration. (I have no Tenley love either so guess maybe they are a good match).
    Obviously I can only speak for me. When I see a guy, sometimes I think he is hot and sometimes I think he is ugly. More often, I think he is ok and could go either way. Then I get to know his personality and I either think he gets more or less cute, depending on the personality. For me, Kiptyn, Reid and Chris L all fall in the latter category. I thought they were ok. Then I got to know the persona each of them showed on their respective shows - and each of them became more cute to me as time went on.

Closed Thread