Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kiptyn Locke

So is he with Tenley or not? I think we will find out more next week, but I found this and its not clear at all, it seems to me he may not be single now but isn't saying its not possible in the future.

As speculation mounts as to who will be the next “Bachelor,” there’s at least one single guy willing to find love on TV — “Bachelor Pad’s” Kiptyn Locke.

“Assuming I was single and available, I would do it,” Locke admitted to “Extra’s” Jeannie Mai, adding, “I think they could definitely make a TV show out of it, but I don’t think I’d compromise too much.

So is he with Tenley or not? I think we will find out more next week, but I found this and its not clear at all, it seems to me he may not be single now but isn't saying its not possible in the future.

As speculation mounts as to who will be the next “Bachelor,” there’s at least one single guy willing to find love on TV — “Bachelor Pad’s” Kiptyn Locke.

“Assuming I was single and available, I would do it,” Locke admitted to “Extra’s” Jeannie Mai, adding, “I think they could definitely make a TV show out of it, but I don’t think I’d compromise too much.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-24-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Re: Kiptyn Locke

Kiptyn seems to like Tenley but has been conservative with her maybe just following her lead. He was kissing Jillian from almost the start on her season was it because she was outgoing? I found it interesting, last night with giggling Tenley he made the effort to impress her with his kisses. He knew it was their first kiss even if she was blindfolded, he wanted her to remember and she did!!!!!!!!! The recent charity function that he was chair of in San Diego he invited Tenley and Ali & Roberto, so they are seeing each other outside the show. In an interview someone asked Tenley if she fell in love on the bachelor pad and she responded that she was "feeling in love, now" but wether or not she fell in love on the show people would need to watch.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;4041425;
    Craig voted for Jesse S which surprised me. I thought he would of voted for Krisily. So was it a 4-2 vote to out Jesse S. Wes, Craig M, Jesse B, and Weatherman voted Jesse S. and David and Kiptyn voted out Krisily??
    4-3 - you forgot Kovacs, who voted with David and Kiptyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4047217;
    Kiptyn seems to like Tenley but has been conservative with her maybe just following her lead. He was kissing Jillian from almost the start on her season was it because she was outgoing? I found it interesting, last night with giggling Tenley he made the effort to impress her with his kisses. He knew it was their first kiss even if she was blindfolded, he wanted her to remember and she did!!!!!!!!! The recent charity function that he was chair of in San Diego he invited Tenley and Ali & Roberto, so they are seeing each other outside the show. In an interview someone asked Tenley if she fell in love on the bachelor pad and she responded that she was "feeling in love, now" but wether or not she fell in love on the show people would need to watch.
    I would love them together. They both seem down to earth and like truely nice people. No one is perfect but they do seem good together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4047219;
    I would love them together. They both seem down to earth and like truely nice people. No one is perfect but they do seem good together.
    I am just having a tough time with her on this show. I don't necessarily think she is a bad person, but I think she is very immature. Because of that, I am not sure I think her and Kiptyn would be good together. I just think he is too nice and comfortable with himself. I see him having to do a lot of reassuring with her and I think that would get old fast!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4047221;
    I am just having a tough time with her on this show. I don't necessarily think she is a bad person, but I think she is very immature. Because of that, I am not sure I think her and Kiptyn would be good together. I just think he is too nice and comfortable with himself. I see him having to do a lot of reassuring with her and I think that would get old fast!
    I think a lot of that was set up. But I could be wrong. I wish I could see them just hang out in the house to see what the others are seeing that makes them think they are a couple, I think that would tell me more.

Does anyone think the scene last night when she went to him and he said he wanted to sleep was scripted? I do. Kiptyn is too nice to turn any of the girls away - of course only if they just wanted to cuddle and talk a little bit! I just can't seem him disappointing anyone in that situation!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4047242;
    Does anyone think the scene last night when she went to him and he said he wanted to sleep was scripted? I do. Kiptyn is too nice to turn any of the girls away - of course only if they just wanted to cuddle and talk a little bit! I just can't seem him disappointing anyone in that situation!
    Yes that was scripted. I think the producers sent Tenley in there. However, I do think Kiptyn was just waking up and wanted to go back to sleep, his eyes told that story and I don't think he is that good of an actor. Plus that was right after he almost got voted out for being too close to her so he wanted some separation. He said she could lay, which means he didn't mind her being there but he didn't want to talk then. I think that is partially Kip being Kip others were asleep in there and he didn't want to bother them. However, I believe that if he had been more awake and thinking clearly he would have been a little more gentle with telling her that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4047252;
    Yes that was scripted. I think the producers sent Tenley in there. However, I do think Kiptyn was just waking up and wanted to go back to sleep, his eyes told that story and I don't think he is that good of an actor. Plus that was right after he almost got voted out for being too close to her so he wanted some separation. He said she could lay, which means he didn't mind her being there but he didn't want to talk then. I think that is partially Kip being Kip others were asleep in there and he didn't want to bother them. However, I believe that if he had been more awake and thinking clearly he would have been a little more gentle with telling her that.
    Kip was still sleeping and it appeared many others were as well, yet Tenley was done up to the nine's for her impromptu little visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4047297;
    Kip was still sleeping and it appeared many others were as well, yet Tenley was done up to the nine's for her impromptu little visit.
    Exactly, I think the producers set Tenley up to sneak in on Kip. I don't think he was in on it.

Closed Thread