Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kiptyn Locke

Re: Kiptyn Locke

I loved how Kip handeled the situation last night. He didn't pressure Nikki into her vote.. he was just himself and knew that if it was his time, it was his time to go. Stand up guy right there!!! I seriously hope he wins the whole thing in the end (that is as of right now since we haven't seen what is to come of these maniacs)

Please step away from the tenley.

FORT Newbie

I don't understand the girls' reasoning in voting off Kiptyn. Seems by voting Jesse off, that would send Elizabeth in a tailspin, and create more havoc breaking up the "in" group!

Quote Originally Posted by sue4lsu;4040502;
    I don't understand the girls' reasoning in voting off Kiptyn. Seems by voting Jesse off, that would send Elizabeth in a tailspin, and create more havoc breaking up the "in" group!
    I don't understand it either.. Maybe they think he's too perfect. Craig is mostly the one who deserves to be sent home. IMO Nikki made the right choice. I was also thinking of Jessie S., she must be really pissed at David for voting her off since he was suppose to be on her side.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieblue824;4040511;
    I don't understand it either.. Maybe they think he's too perfect. Craig is mostly the one who deserves to be sent home. IMO Nikki made the right choice. I was also thinking of Jessie S., she must be really pissed at David for voting her off since he was suppose to be on her side.
    Did he? I thought he, Kiptyn and Kovacs voted for Krisily and the other 4 (Wes, Craig, Weatherman, Jesse B) voted for Jessie?

FORT Fogey

Kip is smarter than I thought. I played reverse psychology on Nikki and got her to change her vote. Saying, he knew she was not a back stabber and how they were friends etc. It worked.

Now Kipton and Tenley. They are supposed to be a couple but there is nothing physical between them. Even before the BP, they had met a couple of times for a meal etc. My feeling is Kipton feels Tenley is a fan fave and that the fans expect them to make a good match. So, he is open. But he is not neccessary hot for her. He has waited too long. With Jillian, they were hot and heavy. With Tenley it looks like he is not in a hurry to kiss and have her close. They seem to be good friends just like Tenley and Jake with not much passion. I think for PR reasons (and because of his charity PR plays a big part) Kipton will stick with Tenley so long as she is everyone's favorite.

Just occured to me that some of TB we see are given rosy edits because they are the F2. Remember the F2 always gets the cool girl/boy next door image and is edited for the viewers to fall in love with. Guess these two match in thier fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4039235;
    Kiptyn is tweeting but tweets he will not discuss the show while it is airing. In the end, he will probably be the only person who everyone in the house will vote to receive the money based on his character!!!!!
    IF TPTB let them vote the way they want to, and I think they will. I do believe, even if I'm a little skeptical about how many are acting, in the end it will be a legitimate vote. And I think Kiptyn already has it - because he's Kiptyn!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4040523;
    Did he? I thought he, Kiptyn and Kovacs voted for Krisily and the other 4 (Wes, Craig, Weatherman, Jesse B) voted for Jessie?
    I thought it was David but I was wrong he voted for Krisily. The last person voted for Jessie S. was either Jonathan (aka The weather man) or Craig. I'm pretty sure though that after Michelle reviews the show, she's pretty pissed at Craig for lying to her that he didn't vote her off. Serves her right for being stupid for what she did to Tenley.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieblue824;4041366;
    I thought it was David but I was wrong he voted for Krisily. The last person voted for Jessie S. was either Jonathan (aka The weather man) or Craig. I'm pretty sure though that after Michelle reviews the show, she's pretty pissed at Craig for lying to her that he didn't vote her off. Serves her right for being stupid for what she did to Tenley.
    Craig voted for Jesse S which surprised me. I thought he would of voted for Krisily. So was it a 4-2 vote to out Jesse S. Wes, Craig M, Jesse B, and Weatherman voted Jesse S. and David and Kiptyn voted out Krisily??

I thought it was the plan for Craig to stick with Weatherman and the "Outsider" vote.... so he stuck with the plan, thinking Gia would keep him safe with the girls vote...while Wes and Jesse B voted that way to please Gia? Yes, I think you're right it was 4-2.

Closed Thread