+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Juan Barbieri

Juan Barbieri

Juan Barbieri
    Occupation: General Contractor Age: 37 Residence: Los Angeles, CA

Juan butted heads with arch-rival David G., not just over Jillian, but over everything! He'll not only have to deal David, but everyone else in the pad if he's to win it all.

Re: Juan Barbieri

The older man who shows up at all Bach/ette reunion events. Looks like he didn't want to miss out on this one, either.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Poor guy didn't get a chance to defend himself against the antics of the neurotic Nikki. About being old, age is just a number, and matters little if you are young at heart. Juan seems that way.

Poor guy? He slept with Nikki so he wouldn't have to pay for a hotel room. I am way more tolerant about a lot of human behaviour than a lot of the people who post here, but that is particularly vile.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4032077;
    Poor guy? He slept with Nikki so he wouldn't have to pay for a hotel room. I am way more tolerant about a lot of human behaviour than a lot of the people who post here, but that is particularly vile.
    Yeah, it was interesting. After watching last night's show - I have completely changed my opinions on both Juan (not for the better) and Dave Good (for the better). Puts what happened between the two of them during Jill's season in a totally different light to me.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde;4032024;
    Poor guy didn't get a chance to defend himself against the antics of the neurotic Nikki. About being old, age is just a number, and matters little if you are young at heart. Juan seems that way.
    OLD?! He's 37

Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

+ Reply to Thread