+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jessie Sulidis

Jessie Sulidis

Residence: Ontario, Canada

Jessie confronted Rozlyn during the "Women Tell All," but will her outspoken ways help or hurt her chances at the Bachelor Pad? We'll see!

Re: Jessie Sulidis

Watch her nose grow! She tattled on Vienna to Jake, then to Ali on Jesse. Will we see some more of that here?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4026112;
    Watch her nose grow! She tattled on Vienna to Jake, then to Ali on Jesse. Will we see some more of that here?
    So is she not dating Kirk then?? was that a rumor?

It was a rumor she denied. He went to Canada to a club event (Bachelors) with Justin and because he was going to Canada, someone thought he was hooking up with Jessie.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I cannot get over how good this girl looks in a bikini and I love how she buddied up with Craig. Jessie!

Buh-bye. It stinks when little tattletales get called out for being two-faced tattlers, doesnít it? Granted, the tattling didnít happen on this show, but she has to know that others are aware of what she did on Jakeís The Women Tell All show when she suddenly had such clarity of memory regarding Roxanne and the producer. Next she was a little tattler on Aliís season. She couldnít wait to tell Jake on his season all about how fake Vienna was.

She and David Good deserve one another, if they wind up hooking up post-season. The previews showed David giving her a hand getting out of her bunk bed and on her limo ride she intimated that they have something going on together that she hopes continues after the show.

I don't think she was all that bad. Vienna was fake so can't blame her for that. I think Rozlyn did do something with that producer (and admitted seeing him after the show) and Jessie may have seen something. Maybe not as bad as tptb made it seem but not quite as innocent as she made out.

Jessie was just trying a strategy of sorts. Maybe not a good one but no worse than some of the others and not nearly as bad as some.

+ Reply to Thread