+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gwen Gioia

Gwen Gioia

Residence: Philadelphia, PA

Gwen, older and wiser amongst her rivals, was America's Sweetheart as we watched her heart be broken by Aaron. Will she find love this time around?

FORT Fogey

Re: Gwen Gioia

I'd love to see Gwen as the bachelorette...not this silly bach pad

I think this would be a great idea, only I doubt the producers would go for a Bachelorette this old. Don't get me wrong, Gwen Gioia is slightly younger than I am, and I obviously don't think that love is only photogenic and/or cute in our 20s or early 30s. However, this is not the prevailing in our current pop culture, so I think they would never take her seriously. The show could have also cast her as the Bachelorette after Trista, it would have been an excellent idea. Only they didn't think she was good enough back then to carry the show (with which opinion I disagree), and they don't think it now.

What in the world is Gwen doing on this show? LOL! She's way better than BP! She sure looks good for 39, but maybe we all would if we never married and had a few kids! Wasn't sure if it was camera angles or something else, but her eyes/check areas looked a bit weird at times last night. Did she have work done?

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4031888;
    What in the world is Gwen doing on this show? LOL! She's way better than BP! She sure looks good for 39, but maybe we all would if we never married and had a few kids! Wasn't sure if it was camera angles or something else, but her eyes/check areas looked a bit weird at times last night. Did she have work done?
    she did have some puffy areas...but her skin is terrific.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fanatic

Nice to see Gwen. She was a favourite of mine. I think she looks good for her age.

FORT Fan

How old is Gwen? They keep showing her age as ?? on the screen! Since Juan was 37, and they showed his age, is Gwen 40+?

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde;4032041;
    How old is Gwen? They keep showing her age as ?? on the screen! Since Juan was 37, and they showed his age, is Gwen 40+?
    I read 39.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde;4032041;
    She's 39. Chris Harrison confirmed in his blog that she asked them not to show her age on the show, that is why it is just ??.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4032251;
    She's 39. Chris Harrison confirmed in his blog that she asked them not to show her age on the show, that is why it is just ??.
    I find that so strange. Anyone with a computer can figure out how old she is if they want. The funny part is that viewers willl tend to think she's older than she is because she won't let them show it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast