+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craig McKinnon

Craig McKinnon

Residence: Toronto, Canada

As Ali searched for her dream man, Craig was weatherman Jonathan N.'s worst nightmare. Storm clouds are on the horizon as Craig M. crosses paths with "the weatherman" once again.

What was his worst date ever? Meeting a girl for dinner and her saying to me within the first 20 min of the date "Craig, I Really Hope You Are Smart!!!.....because I really like having intelligent conversations!!!". Let's just say....the date didn't last too much longer than that.

What are his dating deal breakers? Someone who can't carry on a one-on-one conversation, someone who talks too much about money, ex-boyfriends, or a woman who can't loosen up and dance with him.

What does he do to impress a date? He's a gentleman at all times, first and foremost and absolutely believes in chivalry!

Tattoo Count? We're not sure....

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Craig McKinnon

Mr. "I'm so HOT" with the bad pick-up lines and alcohol induced teasing that goes over the line. Oh, yeah...looking forward to seeing this one on my screen again...NOT.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Unless his behavior is a lot nicer than what he exhibited on Ali's show, he should be gone very early. At least one can home so. LOL

he looked better when his hair was wet.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom;4031883;
    he looked better when his hair was wet.
    It really did.

I also thought that it was very nice of him to take Gwen on the date. You know that as the oldest woman in the house, she won't be getting the attention the younger, "hotter" women are going to get, so I appreciate someone showing her some consideration.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fan

He was nice to include Gwen IMHO

as for "weatherman">> I have to admit I find the weatherman truly annoying and "needy">> Craig may have had a point haha

I really liked Craig on the first episode. I liked the way he chose his dates and the way he acted toward them. He seemed to be a very thoughtful guy who doesn't like to hurt anyone. Even in the "voting room," he seemed upset to be doing what he was doing.

OK - NOW - Is he playing a role here? Did he play a role on the season with Ali? Are he and Jonathan really friends?

IMO anything is possible. When I heard Kirk went up to visit Justin in Canada it was just one more example of how much of this show is acting.

Crag is cute. I like him.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

FORT Fanatic

If you take away his "George Micheal from his "Wham" days" haircut, he seems llie a nice enough guy. He trys way too hard to make believe he is cool, but wont put any effort into pretending to like the weatherman? Doesnt he know that the weatherman is the girls barometer for what kind of dad a guy will be.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I liked Craig on the first episode, too. I thought it was nice of him to choose Gwen for the date. He has a bit of a creepy vibe but I think he might shape up to be a decent guy.
    Wake up and be awesome

I've never gotten the impression that Craig is interested in dating. He definitely wasn't interested in Ali, and on this show he seemed kind of awkward with the women when he had them to himself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast