+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I never saw any jealousy issues with Blakely concerning Chris. What I saw was Chris wanting to mess around with another chick that wasn't his partner and that other chick trying to get him to dump Blakely as a partner for her. That upset Blakely and I don't blame her. They have to rely on their partners and hers was constantly trying to stab her in the back. As soon as Chris hooked up with Sara he did the same thing to that other chick that he did to Blakely. The only problem was that other chick was clueless and believed his lies.
    nanarama, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I never saw any jealousy issues with Blakely concerning Chris. What I saw was Chris wanting to mess around with another chick that wasn't his partner and that other chick trying to get him to dump Blakely as a partner for her. That upset Blakely and I don't blame her. They have to rely on their partners and hers was constantly trying to stab her in the back. As soon as Chris hooked up with Sara he did the same thing to that other chick that he did to Blakely. The only problem was that other chick was clueless and believed his lies.
    I think Blakely was p'od because she wanted to get Chris out of the house, they won, so they didnt have to leave. Now watch, I bet Chris will want her and Tony out( they are far too happy) Chris wont like that.
    nanarama likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I liked this episode the spelling bee was funny but I was pissed Chris and Sara won. I really like Kalon when he's with Lindzy, I would like to see those two work out but I won't hold my breath. I also think Tony and Blakely are cute together.
    BTW likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Oh please...Chris is fresh off the break up with Emily? He and 25 other guys...Ooops, make that 24 since she did pick the 12 year old. Hard to believe he is that heartbroken.
    All of the 25 aren't treated the same, so of course some are hurt more than others. The ones that were let go during the first rose ceremony were hurt the least... since of course, they knew they didn't have a chance. They couldn't be heartbroken because they knew that Emily didn't have any feelings at all for them. If Chris had been let go during the second or third rose ceremony... and if he had never gotten a one-on-one date I don't think he would have been heartbroken. But, Chris got a one-on-one date, and a lot of kisses and interest from Emily. After that, the show used Chris as filler. They need filler, and the lead has to show some interest in those who are used as filler.

Well he's not that much of a "grown-ass man" if he is so heartbroken over Emily. While I get what you are saying bachelorwatcher, it was only a few weeks of time out of his life so the "recovery" time should be about the same. I guess the bedhopping didn't help him get over it? What about the saying "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else." He did twice...so what's the problem?
    JunkieGirl, jucamer and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    Well he's not that much of a "grown-ass man" if he is so heartbroken over Emily. While I get what you are saying bachelorwatcher, it was only a few weeks of time out of his life so the "recovery" time should be about the same. I guess the bedhopping didn't help him get over it? What about the saying "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else." He did twice...so what's the problem?
    Chris seemed to be getting better after a few weeks on Bachelor Pad. He must have been driven straight from the rejection at the rose ceremony to the Bachelor Pad. If he had been sent home on the first episode of the Bachelorette, and if the Bachelorette show had taken place a year ago, he could have had a completely different attitude when the Bachelor Pad started filming. Also, Chris had his one-on-one date with Emily maybe two days after filming started, and he was let go maybe about three days before filming wrapped. The show takes about six weeks to tape, so he had a little over five weeks hoping for more from Emily. I don't think the time that it takes to recover would necessarily correspond to the length of time of a (one-sided) love affair. Even Alejandro was upset at being sent home... and Alejandro never even had a date with Emily! What those on the show feel isn't always logical. I know that those on the show are being used, but those on the show have feelings and they hope.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Chris seemed to be getting better after a few weeks on Bachelor Pad. He must have been driven straight from the rejection at the rose ceremony to the Bachelor Pad. If he had been sent home on the first episode of the Bachelorette, and if the Bachelorette show had taken place a year ago, he could have had a completely different attitude when the Bachelor Pad started filming. Also, Chris had his one-on-one date with Emily maybe two days after filming started, and he was let go maybe about three days before filming wrapped. The show takes about six weeks to tape, so he had a little over five weeks hoping for more from Emily. I don't think the time that it takes to recover would necessarily correspond to the length of time of a (one-sided) love affair. Even Alejandro was upset at being sent home... and Alejandro never even had a date with Emily! What those on the show feel isn't always logical. I know that those on the show are being used, but those on the show have feelings and they hope.
    It is always possible, sure. But the large majority of the interviews I have seen with people who have been on said they did not fall in love on this show. The ones that made it said they fell in love after the show stopped airing. They are in a bubble and have no one to think about but the lead. I think they fall in lust. And most of them tend to get over it pretty quickly when they get back into the real world. Could Chris have fallen in love? Sure. I don't know him, so I don't know if he did or not. I think his behavior that we have seen on this show leads me to believe he didn't (or if he did, he has a very immature way of getting over it).

Also, on the filming - I believe the Bachelorette wrapped up filming in the end of March (so I believe Chris was done around mid-March). This show didn't premiere until the end of July - and if I am not mistaken, didn't start filming until mid-June (actually takes them less than a month to film this one). So he had closer to 3 months at home before he left for BP.
    Photobabe and Midol like this.

I think he's using Emily as an excuse for his douchebaggery.
    jucamer, Photobabe and Midol like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    It is always possible, sure. But the large majority of the interviews I have seen with people who have been on said they did not fall in love on this show. The ones that made it said they fell in love after the show stopped airing. They are in a bubble and have no one to think about but the lead. I think they fall in lust. And most of them tend to get over it pretty quickly when they get back into the real world. Could Chris have fallen in love? Sure. I don't know him, so I don't know if he did or not. I think his behavior that we have seen on this show leads me to believe he didn't (or if he did, he has a very immature way of getting over it). Also, on the filming - I believe the Bachelorette wrapped up filming in the end of March (so I believe Chris was done around mid-March). This show didn't premiere until the end of July - and if I am not mistaken, didn't start filming until mid-June (actually takes them less than a month to film this one). So he had closer to 3 months at home before he left for BP.
    Filming for Emily's season began on March 11. They were in Prague on April 13. Emily's season ended about the beginning of May. Bachelor Pad 3 filming began sometime during the beginning of June. (Bachelor Pad 2 filmed from June 7-24). Also, I read that Sean stated that he was heartbroken when he didn't get a rose. He said that he thought he was going to marry Emily, and that he was too shocked to say anything to her after he didn't get a rose. So, Sean also felt one-sided love for Emily. If the guys got kisses and affection from Emily, and kept getting roses, of course they felt love. Also, some couples fall in love after filming stops... while other couples fall out of love, or what they thought was love!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I think he's using Emily as an excuse for his douchebaggery.
    LOL I completely agree with you!
    ladygreco likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread