+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jaclyn Swartz BP3

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Jaclyn Swartz BP3

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I like to think that we are in fantastic in so many other ways that we can get away with the occasional bit o' bitchery .
    Agreed! LMAO
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fan

How did she ever get cast on this show, was it a cruel joke? Is there one thing to like about her? If she was actually nice I wouldn't say a word about her looks but she is the fugliest thing ever to grace my TV. Ed must have his beer goggles on 24/7
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesgirl83 View Post
    how did she ever get cast on this show, was it a cruel joke? Is there one thing to like about her? If she was actually nice i wouldn't say a word about her looks but she is the fugliest thing ever to grace my tv. Ed must have his beer goggles on 24/7
    lol . I agree
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    How did she ever get cast on this show, was it a cruel joke? Is there one thing to like about her? If she was actually nice I wouldn't say a word about her looks but she is the fugliest thing ever to grace my TV. Ed must have his beer goggles on 24/7
    I wouldn't call her fugly (to each her own!) but the comparison to Alice the Goon is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    I wouldn't call her fugly (to each her own!) but the comparison to Alice the Goon is hilarious!
    If she were a nicer person, I dont think her looks would matter. And I hate the weird long hair extensions ( everyone wears them) they look so fake and silly
    Thor likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    It's her personalty that makes me call her that more then anything, she's a case of the outside reflecting the inside. If she was a kind, genuine, sweet person she probably wouldn't look so ugly to me
    NEPASue, KatesMom and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

I like Jaclyn, She is straight and truthful. A quality you seldom find nowadays. I find her quite sweet.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    It's her personalty that makes me call her that more then anything, she's a case of the outside reflecting the inside. If she was a kind, genuine, sweet person she probably wouldn't look so ugly to me
    I was turned-off with Jaclyn from the very beginning as I found her to be so obnoxious on Ben's season. It may have been editing....but then we see the exact same personality portrayed of her on BP3.....which I don't think is a coincidence. I'm surprised that Ed would 'fall' for someone like her - but then he knows he has her 'wrapped around his finger' and that she will do 'anything' for him (as she said she has this huge crush on him)!!!
    BTW and fireflyer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    I like Jaclyn, She is straight and truthful. A quality you seldom find nowadays. I find her quite sweet.
    ...and, she's a skank with no self respect or confidence. I wonder how she feels watching and listening to herself on tv? Hopefully, she has realized how she continues to sell herself short and will try to improve her life choices.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    ...and, she's a skank with no self respect or confidence. I wonder how she feels watching and listening to herself on tv? Hopefully, she has realized how she continues to sell herself short and will try to improve her life choices.
    I hope so.

Letting herself be used like that and then crying all the time is so wrong.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast