+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: 7/23 Bachelor Pad 3: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/23 Bachelor Pad 3: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Chris is such a sleeze...Trading Blakely and Jamie for someone new. Classy. I wonder if he has been hanging around Ed in Chicago?
    fireflyer, ilja and jucamer like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose View Post
    I find it tremendously offensive that the former contestants say such terrible things about the fans being nobody because that is exactly what they were before they were on television. I might contend they are bigger jackwagons now that they "think" they are stars.
    I wish that I could like your post 25 times.

2 fans gone, 3 left.

If we are comparing fans vs. bach/bachettes, some of the bach/bachettes are so repulsive and psychotic that this show is completely a FLAVOR FLAVE rerun.

Did anyone notice what companies purchased commercials during this episode? I want to boycott them and start a blog about it.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Okay....so once they choose a partner on the first challenge, are they partners for the duration? Or was Blakely just being a crybaby? I'm confused.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Really looked forward to the show, but was disappointed in it. I don't care for the fans being there. The twins in particular are already on my nerves. I would rather see more past Bachelor/ettes there. I liked Reid, Lindzi, Tony, Jamie, and a few others. Erica got on my nerves before, and still does. Also have seen enough of Michael Stagliano. Why doesn't he give up on these shows already.

More complaints:
    Erica whines that Kalon criticized her looks, then called David an ugly loser for wanting to vote for her.

I actually like the twins!!

I liked Lindzi compared to Courtney, but I think I already hate her for previews of her connecting with Kalon.

I did not really like the idea of the fans being on the show, but I do think that since they were invited, they should have been given a fighting chance to stay in the game, such as being there in equal numbers or having temporary immunity or something. I would have voted Erica and Kalon out because they are both horrible hateful people.

I thought Chris looked like he dressed in the dark for getting out of the limo.

Ed's drinking was sort of cute on Jillian's season, but it's become somewhat concerning.
    fireflyer likes this.

Chris is such a slut- I still don't know how he got as far as he did with Emily

Ed

Ugly outside and inside Jaclyn, thinks she is ugly Erica Rose the 2nd. Lindzi sure looks rough( so much make up) and her skin look like leather.

I always liked Rachael- pretty girl.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Ed jumped in the pool while Chris was talking to the group because he had to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I think Ed jumped in the pool while Chris was talking to the group because he had to pee.
    Well, if I had to listen to Harrison, I would jump in the pool.

Fans will be gone soon imho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh, so few likeable personalities on here... it's going to make it hard to watch, honestly. Much as I enjoy Michael's commentary, he shouldn't be allowed to return since he won already. What's with the previews with him and Rachel?

Nick seemed okay tonight, and I have always liked Reid. None of the girls were really impressive, and some were horrid. I was disappointed in Jamie, because Chris is so darn icky for one thing, and I thought this show would give her a chance to redeem herself for another thing. I guess that's not going to happen! Lindzi's got a screw loose if she's interested in Kalon, Blakely was way too intense and flipping out, Jaclyn was so nasty, Erica and her hair were annoying, the twin thing was so stupid, etc., etc.

And really, Reid, you lost your Miss USA to kiss that odd-looking Sarah? Looks like she acts odd, in the previews, too. Really disappointing.

I feel soooo sorry for Jillian. Ed basically admitted to cheating on her, saying he loves blondes, wasn't ready to settle down before, and acting so stupid tonight. Very embarrassing for him, and by association, for her. Poor girl - hope she finds someone mature and worthy of her.
    fireflyer likes this.

FORT Fanatic

30 minutes in and all I have to say is the twins have to go. (haven't read the thread so I don't know what has been said.)

+ Reply to Thread