+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I would now like to see Jeff as the next bachelor.
    So would I! I agree with cantstopwatchin - Jeff is the best part of this farce. I'm tired of the "Vienna and Kasey show," co-starring Holly and Michael and their drama. I want to see more of William and his quirky humor and Kirk. Even CH is sarcastic about the show in the interviews he does.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

I just don't get it. These tools had to have watched last season. A lot of them, anyway. Do they really think at this point they have a chance of voting off the power couple? They might as well hand V/K the check now. Ugh. They should have done it tonight. because Vienna would have been a bigger train wreck without Kasey there and she'd be easy pickings. Unless she followed him out, which is highly unlikely. That would cut her 'face time' down immensely. I seriously hope something happens next week where one or both get evicted. Please. Because this season is predictable..it's a replay of last season.
    alizarules and Fanny Mare like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Michelle seems to be talking funny this year. Looks she has all new teeth. They're different from Jake's season.
    alizarules likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I just don't get it. These tools had to have watched last season. A lot of them, anyway. Do they really think at this point they have a chance of voting off the power couple? They might as well hand V/K the check now. Ugh. They should have done it tonight. because Vienna would have been a bigger train wreck without Kasey there and she'd be easy pickings. Unless she followed him out, which is highly unlikely. That would cut her 'face time' down immensely. I seriously hope something happens next week where one or both get evicted. Please. Because this season is predictable..it's a replay of last season.
    I could very easily be wrong and I have remained spoiler free but I am betting Kasey and Vienna will not be one of the last couples standing...just a gut feeling...they may come close but I don't think they will win...have no clue at this time who really has the chance to win and i don't like the way Holly i s playing Michael but I figure when it comes down to the wire for the money she will keep him as her partner but I don't like the way she is playing him when he is so clearly very much in love with him and I have heard RUMORS...repeat RUMORS that Blake and Holly are now together but IDK if there is any truth to that either so who knows but when it come down to the wire I don't think Kasey and Vienna will get the money which won't hurt my feelings at all
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

They might not get the money, but I didn't think Natalie and Dave would either, last season. I figured the peeps in the house were smart enough to not let that happen, but they weren't. And this new batch doesn't seem to be any wiser.
    alizarules likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Michelle seems to be talking funny this year. Looks she has all new teeth. They're different from Jake's season.
    I noticed her new teeth the first night. They are bigger -- and too even. I looked at pix from her season with Brad to be sure. Her old teeth were different shapes as well as smaller. She's still really good looking though.

FORT Fogey

So many odd things tonight. Starting with Brett Michaels. When he first greets Holly and Michael, they are all hugs. When Holly and Michael say goodbye, it's just a simple handshake with each, no emotion. The song didn't appear to move them that much, they were mostly like statues during it, Holly especially.

And cutting off the ending with the word "Kasey?" Did they run out of time or did the editor screw up? Chris Harrison tweeted that the editor messed up Graham's edit --"Yes editing mishap w Graham. I can assure you that editor will now walk w a severe limp". Then he tweets, "Don't loose your mind when you see this ending!!!" (mispelling "lose".) Maybe what happened when Jake exited was so compelling they want to save it for next week -- did Kasey get really nasty?

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I noticed her new teeth the first night. They are bigger -- and too even. I looked at pix from her season with Brad to be sure. Her old teeth were different shapes as well as smaller. She's still really good looking though.
    Oh, I agree that she's a very attractive looking woman. I just thought the teeth looked really different. All I've been seeing is Casey and Vienna, it seems. Kind of forgot they did have other people on this show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Yuck! This abomination is now off my DVR for good. I'm even using an icon I rarely use to express my disgust.
    karna68 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Without the drama of Fake and Vienna, I doubt anyone would watch. As much I dislike Vienna and her silly BF, I want to each through that screen and punch Jake, he"s so a smarmy ****

+ Reply to Thread