+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Vienna Girardi BP2

Re: Vienna Girardi BP2

She is an ugly person inside and out. And Casey is a jerk!
    NEPASue and nanaslbkp like this.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    It is not what she looks like outside, it is more of what she is on the inside. All she wants is the money; she will push aside everyone, including Kasey, in her quest to win the $250,000. She is absolutely ruthless in the pursuit of what she wants, and it is all material things. Just my opinion.....
    I think everyone is there for the money, Jake wants a little( no a lot) of fame as well

Apparently she'll even exaggerate and malign others, walk over the top of them, with no thought for how what she says now might effect the rest of their lives

I thought what Chris Harrison (and maybe some others) have said is SO true about Vienna - she's always the victim. Everything's happening TO her.
    She's so self-centered and immature -she reminds me of a 13 year old, especially at the end when she couldn't believe people would vote Kasey off and "leave her in this house with Jake" -subjecting her to Jake without having Kasey around. Because, that's what their intention was, I'm sure. Chris's comments in his blog were pretty brutal, but also sounded spot-on. She is not coming across very well on this show, at all. And getting little support.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I never had any respect for her while she was on The Bachelor, and now it's gone into the minus category. She is there strictly for the money and does not care who she steps on.

FORT Fogey

When Vienna realized it wasn't working out between her and Jake, she could have moved out and gotten a job. She worked as waitress before. As soon as Jake did or said even one thing that Vienna didn't like, she could have left him.. and there wouldn't have even been enough information that she could sell to a tabloid.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Also, celebrities shouldn't have an expectation of privacy from the press or the public... but Vienna was somebody Jake had proposed to. I read that after the article/TV breakup, Jake's job offers in the entertainment industry dried up.

Someone I know is on Vienna's "team of people" and does not have good things to say about her. Since the Bachelor, she wants to be famous for being famous (though her 15 minutes of fame have lasted too long for most people). Vienna & "her team" were at The Four Seasons in Beverly Hills right before BP2 started airing (though after the promos were running) and she treated the wait staff horribly. When my friend asked her why she was doing that, Vienna said she was better than them (because she was on TV) and she could treat lesser people that way (paraphrased). If you'd like to order a heart of a gold digger with a side of entitlement, look to this woman.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe View Post
    Someone I know is on Vienna's "team of people" and does not have good things to say about her. Since the Bachelor, she wants to be famous for being famous (though her 15 minutes of fame have lasted too long for most people). Vienna & "her team" were at The Four Seasons in Beverly Hills right before BP2 started airing (though after the promos were running) and she treated the wait staff horribly. When my friend asked her why she was doing that, Vienna said she was better than them (because she was on TV) and she could treat lesser people that way (paraphrased). If you'd like to order a heart of a gold digger with a side of entitlement, look to this woman.
    She acts like she's a big time movie star. Also, they would never let her be the Bachelorette because she's unemployed and doesn't have her own place. Does your friend get paid for being on Vienna's "team?"

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe View Post
    What a b!tch. I hope Karma gets to her pronto. It would also have been nice to know if the waitstaff added "something extra" to her food (we can only hope!).
    nanaslbkp likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast