+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Holly Durst BP2

Holly Durst BP2

Residence: Hollywood, CA

Holly was engaged to fellow Bachelor Pad Season 2 contestant Michael Stagliano, then broke off the engagement, only to realize she'd made a mistake. Just days after the breakup, she ran back to Michael, but it was too late; he could no longer trust her. Now living in the pad together, Holly's ready for a rebound.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Holly Durst BP2

I quite like her.She doesnt seem too flaky, if it wasn't right with Micheal, it was her right to move on. Better than getting married and realizing its all wrong.Maybe if they do become a couple again they take baby steps.

FORT Fogey

BP2 does not quite seem like the appropriate place to deal with a maladjusted relationship.
    fireflyer likes this.

Very true CMD

Holly is bugging me. She appears to be emotionally "checked out" (to use her phrase) during her interactions w/ Mike. It makes me sad to see it because he appears to be quite genuine and quite sincere in what he tells her about his feelings. She isn't. I'd rather she just leave, soon, before she makes out with someone else in the house, giving no thought as to how Mike will feel when he watches her do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    BP2 does not quite seem like the appropriate place to deal with a maladjusted relationship.
    Has anyone seen the sneak peek for Monday's show over at the motherboard? It's seriously sad mostly because there's tenderness and then frustration coming from Holly towards Michael after her date with Blake. From the season preview, it appears that Holly and Blake kiss but then there's also a scene of Holly kissing Michael after Blake's date. From Twitter, I'd totally believe that Holly and Blake are an item now. If so, how very awkward for Michael! They're doing a wonderful job of making me feel confused about them and I'm not even on this darn show! ;0

FORT Fogey

Michael and Blake are so very different. Michael is genuine; Blake is a snake. The question is: is Holly playing with both of them? Or is she being played by Blake? Hmmm.

I late in watching this last episode but having now seen it, I had to comment on Holly's behavior. Her immaturity definitely shows in the push, pull way she handles Mike. She says she doesn't think they should be together...then she asks him if he misses her, if he wants to get back together....etc. She gives women a bad name. If you're done with a guy, let him go...no matter how much he hurts. Don't string him along....like Holly is....it's cruel.
    sclilred1 and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I late in watching this last episode but having now seen it, I had to comment on Holly's behavior. Her immaturity definitely shows in the push, pull way she handles Mike. She says she doesn't think they should be together...then she asks him if he misses her, if he wants to get back together....etc. She gives women a bad name. If you're done with a guy, let him go...no matter how much he hurts. Don't string him along....like Holly is....it's cruel.
    I agree with you. I've thought all along since BP2 started, that Holly was stringing Mike along. She knows whether she wants him or not, and I don't think she does. She needs to stop playing with his emotions.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I wish she'd quit playing with him and just tell him how she feels. Then they can both start to heal and move on.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast