+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Erica Rose BP2

FORT Fogey

Re: Erica Rose BP2

Sorry, I do not find Erica funny at all; I find her a sad caricature of a young woman trying to make an impression in the world. I didn't like her on Lorenzo's season, and I like her even less now.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    Sorry, I do not find Erica funny at all; I find her a sad caricature of a young woman trying to make an impression in the world. I didn't like her on Lorenzo's season, and I like her even less now.
    I dont *get* her.I think she's sad. That silly wand, and that tiara, she; is way too old to carry on like that. As an aside, I taped the BP, as I was half asleep.When she went into the room with the photos she was keeping her eyes to the right.She was reading off what she was saying, it was dreadful

It's not a wand, it's a crystal gavel. She is studying law.

Erica is unique and amusing. I find her highly likable this season. though I did not care for her on P-Lo's season.

I can imagine having a plastic surgeon as a parent, pointing out how much better they can make you look.
    Shoepie, Juls2 and sclilred1 like this.

I really dont care if its a wand, a crystal gavel or a cigarette lighter, she looks ridiculous.I havent seen a thing about what her parents have or have not said.She's old enough to move on and move out surely? I know when she was on the other show she came across as a spoiled brat, still seems that way to me. I dont see her uniqueness .

FORT Fogey

Erica has been repairing her image in the media, for awhile now. I find her likable. Odd but smart. Sure her tiara and crystal gavel are silly. The smart money says production insisted she continue this persona. She appears to be emotionally solid and smart.
    Juls2 and sclilred1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Did anyone see Erica on You're Cut Off? She is who she is. Part of the reason why she focuses on her looks so much is because of her upbringing. Mom is the same way. With a plastic surgeon as a dad you can imagine how he is. Erica is smarter than she lets on though. She is also kinder than they are making her appear. I personally find her to be funny and enjoy watching her on the show.

I did. I do not know her from the Bachelor (missed that season). I feel that she "grew" from the show & agree with another poster that the tiara & wand are gimmicks that are a part of her character & she was probably asked by TPTB to continue them on BP.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Erica has been repairing her image in the media, for awhile now. I find her likable. Odd but smart. Sure her tiara and crystal gavel are silly. The smart money says production insisted she continue this persona. She appears to be emotionally solid and smart.
    I like Erica too...at least with her you know where you stand..she tells it like it is and with her what you see is what you get and you see it all the good the bad and the ugly
    sclilred1 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Her kisses looked wet and sloppy, and someone should mention the injections every 6 months are not really helping her.It was painful to watch her come onto Blake, as painful as it was to watch her with Jake.(shudder)

I remember seeing Erika on a Dr Phil show early this year, something about spoiled princesses or something. I didn't see her season when she was on the bachelor but I like her on BP, she's kinda funny and she seems pretty smart. I think she just wants to get laid and is gonna do whatever it takes...kinda like a guy would
    sclilred1 likes this.
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

She's a bit of a mystery. Fantine, you could very well be correct... perhaps Erica is just seeking a good lay. Or, perhaps Shoepie is correct in that Erica is smart and the 'ditzy' gimmicks are simply producer-induced gimmicks and Erica is simply trying to 'feel out' where the best allegience will be.

None of us can really tell for sure, since TPTB are totally playing us with editing. But based only on the aired footage, I'm guessing both Fantine and Shoepie are correct... Erica is horny AND she also wants to get an advantage wherever one can be found.
    sclilred1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast