+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tenley Molzahn

FORT Fogey

Re: Tenley Molzhan

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4035015;
    Note that when Natalie was lying on a top bunk, they put a spot at the crotch as if to hide something. Natalie was in shorts and even with legs wide apart, there was nothing to hide. .
    I thought they did that because she said "I'm not wearing underwear!" or something like that! Not sure if it was true, though!

From an interview with Juan:

Did Michelle and Craig hook up on the first night?
    That never happened. Tenley was dreaming or it was Natalie and Jesse who had already been making out and slept next to her. Craig and Michelle were on the other side of the room and I know for a fact they didn’t do anything inappropriate. If it was Tenley’s strategy to start a rumor about someone already on thin ice to rally the troop against her, it was well-played.
    Sounds like little Tenley is smarter than we think - and a better player. I never for a moment thought the accusations about Michelle were real. I wish they'd interview HER!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70;4036203;
    I thought they did that because she said "I'm not wearing underwear!" or something like that! Not sure if it was true, though!
    That is how I took it as well.

She and Kiptyn will make a good team, if it comes to that. She can be sneaky and he can be social.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

I could be wrong, but after hearing so many contestants say that the producers edit so much and coach people to say and do certain things, could it be possible that Tenley heard something going on and wasn't sure who it was and that the producers told her it was Michelle and Craig to stir up drama?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef0229;4037585;
    I could be wrong, but after hearing so many contestants say that the producers edit so much and coach people to say and do certain things, could it be possible that Tenley heard something going on and wasn't sure who it was and that the producers told her it was Michelle and Craig to stir up drama?
    Lets not start to look for others to blame. Tenley is the one who told others, when Michelle asked her about it, she created such a scene to get everyone against Michelle. That surely could not have been producer induced. That is our sneaky Tenley.
    Last edited by Living; 08-14-2010 at 07:12 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4033187;
    I thought Tenley said that she and Michelle "worked it out" the next day.
    Publicly make a crying scene then privately with Michelle may have said sorry. But, the public scene was enough to vote Michelle off.
    Also Tenley gave a PI to speak about how happy she was that Michelle had left. (No need for a conscience as the one she lied about couldl not dispute her anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;4032192;
    I totally caught that sneaky grin! It made me wonder if she had planned the entire thing from the beginning knowing it wouldn't take much to get psycho Michelle riled up then booted out. She starts a rumour then back-pedals and says oh, she can't be sure but....and she doesn't want to cause trouble but.....Me thinks little miss innocent may not be so innocent
    You might be right; it's obvious that Michelle does get upset very easily b/c after all the Barbie doll did started it and got Michelle steamed up so badly that she trapped Tenley inside the bathroom and scolded her. Whether if it's true or not about Michelle & Craig, Tenley shouldn't have started rumors like that. :nono People like that I either walk away from or confront more mildly. It's most likely the Barbie doll was in a big hurry to get rid of emotionally unstable Michelle. I have a feeling that Tenley eventually will be the target to get thrown under the bus for spreading rumors.

Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar

Anyone see the OK magazine feature they did with Elizabeth, Jesse, Tenley, Kip, and Krisily, there is a cute pic with the article of Kiptyn holding Tenley in the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4032823;
    I think Tenley is sensitive and so her reaction may seem like an over reaction to some, but I don't think so given what we know about her. Tenley was wrong to assume it was Michelle kissing Craig but she didn't deny it and when Michelle confronted her, she thought they were cool. I'd be on edge too if someone cornered me in the bathroom and closed the door! That is crazy.
    I think Tenley is just a sensitive girl and not confrontational at all. What Michelle did probably really scared a girl like Tenley. By the way, did you all hear what Craig said when he voted her out of the house? He said something like "that was really hard to do. After all, she was my bunk buddy." If he was serious, and he sounded like he was, that confirmed what Tenley said about him and Michelle. Michelle did act stupid.....again and deserved to go home. Tenley did think she had smoothed things out and told Michelle she could have been mistaken or something like that and then crazy Michelle couldn't just leave it at that. Her behavior with Tenley got her sent home by the guys. Good!

I did think Tenley acted imature and goofy at the beginning of the show last week. I just thought she acted a little over the top, but I do like her and think she's sweet.

+ Reply to Thread