+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree462Likes

Thread: 3/3 The Bachelor 18: Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/3 The Bachelor 18: Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I like him and have liked this season
    I'm neutral on him. I don't mind him...he's not my favourite, but I don't think he is as bad as he has been made out to be. His season has been boring for me...most certainly not the worst, but far from the best. I just hate it when they try so hard to manipulate my opinion...I just dig my heels in and usually go the opposite way. They have actually made me like JPab more by being so nasty to him.
    NCLurker, Florimel, Cootie and 7 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I have no intention whatsoever of watching Andi as the batchelorette or to watch her cross-examine each man. Blech.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    did you guys see Lucie take a flying leap into Chris H's arms? I think she wants him and not any bachelor
    He is already dating someone from another season.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He is already dating someone from another season.
    Seriously? Who? I have no words.... well, I could probably find some but...

Back to tonight's show, did anyone else notice Andi's hands....not feminine at all. Yeah, I'm shallow, but I just kept looking at them and thinking that.
    klhskygirl and Midol like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Juan Pablo came across like a narcissist, especially with the no regrets about what he has said or done. He can't even see the perspective of someone else, let alone understand it. That is why he is getting the edit he has, he's brought it upon himself. Chris has tried to get JPabs to see the other side of the coin, but he refuses. He's had months to think about taking his foot out of his mouth and his gay remarks and correct himself, but wants to speak to Kelly alone and take 1 hour to explain his views? Eff you, JPabs. What a waste of my time watching this stupid show. Do they have volcanoes in St. Lucia? Maybe one of his F2 accidentally pushes him into one or off a cliff at the FRC.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

My favorite comment was from the young woman who said (in flawless, unaccented English) that she didn't even come to the States until she was 15, so she wanted him to stop using the "English is not my first language" excuse.

Every time I see this guy, I like him less.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Juan Pablo came across like a narcissist, especially with the no regrets about what he has said or done. He can't even see the perspective of someone else, let alone understand it. That is why he is getting the edit he has, he's brought it upon himself. Chris has tried to get JPabs to see the other side of the coin, but he refuses. He's had months to think about taking his foot out of his mouth and his gay remarks and correct himself, but wants to speak to Kelly alone and take 1 hour to explain his views? Eff you, JPabs. What a waste of my time watching this stupid show. Do they have volcanoes in St. Lucia? Maybe one of his F2 accidentally pushes him into one or off a cliff at the FRC.
    He has apologized and explained his side of what happened multiple times already. I am glad that he didn't waste more air time on it. Him wanting to spend more time to talk to Kelly alone is because he felt she deserved more than a foot note from a show that would be aired. Her parents are gay - so he felt it necessary to give her more time to fully explain what happened, and in private. I thought that was pretty nice of him to want to do.

As for the other women whining about him not wanting to *get to know them*. Well he couldn't pick all of you lol. There's a great book for them to read... "He's just not that in to you". It was very clear that the women he was interested in he did ask those questions. You aren't going to hit it off romantically with everyone, and this is a show that creates this kind of drama by having 27 women vying for the attention of 1 guy. There was definitely some sour grapes among some of the girls. It's almost as if they were told by the producers what to say.... wow, hard to imagine right!
    Last edited by mesachick; 03-04-2014 at 12:12 AM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Seriously? Who? I have no words.... well, I could probably find some but...

Back to tonight's show, did anyone else notice Andi's hands....not feminine at all. Yeah, I'm shallow, but I just kept looking at them and thinking that.
    EZZZ OK....I have a thing about hands too.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    He has apologized and explained his side of what happened multiple times already. I am glad that he didn't waste more air time on it. Him wanting to spend more time to talk to Kelly alone is because he felt she deserved more than a foot note from a show that would be aired. Her parents are gay - so he felt it necessary to give her more time to fully explain what happened, and in private. I thought that was pretty nice of him to want to do.
    Yes, he put his foot in his mouth. Stupid. Dumb. All of the above. Kelly had a personal issue with it understandably, but I wish that they would have all stopped talking over each other and let him talk. I understand him wanting to specifically address her since it touched her personally. The rest, they just looked like vultures circling in for the kill. Over kill for me.

Frankly this episode felt even more staged than these WTA usually do. It's like they were all told...so go out there and tell us everything that is wrong with JPab...and they pretty much all obliged. Sharleen was the only one who really stood up for him. Even Renee did a bit of bashing even though she clearly has moved on.

And Andi...Well what can I say about our future Bette? She is already reminding me of my least favourite Bachelorette....the ever so fake Emily. She certainly laid it on thick as the wronged woman standing up for all wronged woman kind. She will speak up for us and give us hope because she still has hopes of finding true love? Wherever will that be??? I have absolutely no idea how she will go about it. She had that little Cheshire cat grin as if she just ate the canary. She did tone it down somewhat from before because I'm sure she was informed that not everyone loved or believed her little rant and that she might want to soften her image before her season started. I hope she manages to learn all about all the guys in her season. I'm sure she will show an incredible amount of interest to everyone and will not just go about kissing indiscriminately. Some may consider me a b*tch but I hope the guys on her season...with the help of producers no doubt...let her have it when her turn comes. What goes around, comes around my dear. Karma. Karma.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-04-2014 at 12:54 AM.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    My favorite comment was from the young woman who said (in flawless, unaccented English) that she didn't even come to the States until she was 15, so she wanted him to stop using the "English is not my first language" excuse.

Every time I see this guy, I like him less.
    I know, I like him far less then I did at the start of the show.He is so full of himself, I could tell CH didn't like this guy at all .interesting so many of the girls said what Andi did, I have a feeling he is a bit like Bob behind closed doors, this one loves himself as well( shudder)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    All he had to say was "I'm sorry I offended you and if you give me the chance I will explain to you backstage. For one hour." Though you may not think so, I am easy to please. It is so easy to make an apology, I am sorry my comments offended many people, that is not how I feel about gay people, I don't explain things very well. DONE. Where he gets into further trouble is by giving long explanations and dialogue and there is no need for it.
    klhskygirl likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread