+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree471Likes

Thread: 2/25 The Bachelor 18: Fantasy Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/25 The Bachelor 18: Fantasy Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Miss Scarlet, I don't think he was planning on giving her a rose. When she lit into him, he probably had to bite his lip from saying, "That's okay, you were going home anyway." I liked that he lightened the atmosphere by making a lawyer joke. It beat him saying to the camera that she was minutes away from being toast anyway.
    Yah, truth hurts. Andi deceived him for the whole night, then hit him with venom the next day and got angry when he didn't recoil. It seems to me that Andi's ego is MUCH larger than JP's. Just sayin... if I were on a date and a guy dumped me and after I concede I've been dumped he then goes on to scold me for not being "affected" enough, I would assume he's mentally ill.

And I'm pretty sure that's JP's opinion of Andi right now. Anyone who forces an argument when there's none to be had is a bit "mental". I don't care how much you all say JP is conceited... Andi demonstrated emotional unstability, and if a date faked me out numerous times and then did an about-face one morning to me, I would SPRINT.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That was very telling what his family said. I think he is a control freak ,and I think he could have a bit of a temper. I saw a few red flags Only his ex knows, we don't really know what he is like .He is a corny as hell, if he were in nightclub,I doubt very much I would even look at him twice. I think at the WTA, Andi will have gathered her thoughts, and I hope she is able to tell the truth, well as much as this show allows Andi and Sharleen were tweeting, some of what they said is really funny..
    When he gave his speech about how she was a goner as soon as she argued with him, there was a good deal of barely concealed anger that came through, like, "How dare that woman sit there and argue with ME"! He would never have the intellectual ability or emotional intelligence to hold his own with her or any especially bright or perceptive woman ... and he knows it.
    causingchaos and NEPASue like this.

What's his sun sign?

Andi's on Twitter, too, being really low-class about the guy she pretended to love.
    Florimel, dreamonia and Midol like this.

Juan Pablo is a LEO... I knew it!!! It makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Juan Pablo's first reaction should have been, "I'm sorry that you feel that way, Andi. I was willing to continue to develop our relationship, but I can't do that on my own. I hope you find happiness." Then he could have produced a couple of those crocodile tears we've seen from him. He should NOT have said to Andi, "It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. If Andi doesn't feel it, I can't make Andi feel it"
    1) I interpreted JP's "it's okay" wording as his attempt at soothing, or lessening her (he thought) guilt. He did it to comfort her.

2) If he had faked-cried, or pretended to feel something he didn't, that would make him a major creep in my eyes. Instead, he was HONEST with her. I don't know about you, but an honest guy gets a 100% rating in my book, because liars-fakers-posers-politecowards suck. Honesty is ALWAYS best, and if you don't like honesty, why are you playing in the adult world?

If a girl didn't see a future with a guy, would you all be pressuring her to continue? No, you would be congratulating her for being true to her feelings. So, the same goes for when a man doesn't feel a future with a woman. IT IS OKAY. It is okay for Andi to want to end it, and it is okay for JuanPab to accept that end. What was NOT okay was the supposedly-adult Andi berating him afterward. Why didn't the producers just give Andi some superglue, she could've glued his hands to the wall and beat him, which is what her maturity level indicated.

There is a lot of man-hate, or Latino-hate, or plain-ol-JP hate going on at FORT. I beg you all to put the shoe on the other foot, and see if you are expecting different behavior from guys than from girls.

And, why doesn't Andi feel this way until AFTER the deed?? Or, why did she feel this way before the overnight and yet still do the deed? Being female, I feel that people who behave the way Andi has behaved are embarrassing. It's no wonder she left her job for Bachelor...obviously she didn't have the emotional stability for a profession.
    Last edited by fireflyer; 02-27-2014 at 02:57 AM.
    Florimel, atlMD and ilja like this.

I have not seen the episode since hulu has not put it up yet -- but I have admit I read about her antics she was doing on twitter and though the girls share a special bond I don't think Andi should be making fun of him to the world. I hope she is not chosen as the next star she is immature and needs to grow up ALOT.

It's just my opinion though and it does not count for much but she needs to an adult about it as well as the other girls.

Well I am sure JP is glad he dodged a bullet with her.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Andi's on Twitter, too, being really low-class about the guy she pretended to love.
    She was laughing with Sharleen and Kat, when I read her tweets. Pablum wasnt even mentioned by any of them. I don't think the girls are too broken up about him, they see to have moved on. Although I am sure at WTA they will all be so broken hearted
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

If Andi is being negative and disparaging on Twitter, even if she isn't specifically mentioning JPab by name, this is NOT going to please the peeps at ABC. They are trying to paint their bachelors/ettes in the most perfect light possible -- fine catches, if you will -- and to have a bachelorette who is publicly making fun of anything affiliated with the show will be her downfall.
    Florimel likes this.

FORT Fogey

It's difficult to defend Andi, but I think there is room for a LITTLE bit. When you look at the way she behaved compared to normal life, she went off the deep end. She was over the guy because he is so self-absorbed, but then seemed surprised that when she told him so, he was self-absorbed. Wouldn't it have been worse if he'd suddenly been caring and concerned, and she started wondering if she was wrong and made a mistake? That said, when Sharleen told him good bye, he did seem more bothered by it. For other women who had second thoughts, he's also been more focused on showing them he cared. My theory is that when they were alone and talking and he said whatever he did that she believes was declaring her the default girl, something was said that made it clear that Clare and Nikki were the top two, and she was there because the producers said they needed three girls. Once she knew she was going to be eliminated anyway, she got upset and decided to take it into her own hands. So when he told her it was okay, she wasn't really mad that he was not emotional. I think she was mad because it confirmed what she had realized to prompt her leaving - that she was never ever going to be his pick. She was probably hoping for something to give her a hint that he liked her more than she thought. She didn't get it, and it made her mad. If she were a grown up, she'd be relieved that she dodged a bullet. But perhaps she's nearly as self-absorbed as he is. Wait, scratch that -- NO ONE can be as self-absorbed as Juan Pablo.

+ Reply to Thread