+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: 2/24 The Bachelor 18: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/24 The Bachelor 18: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

I missed this one..
    Ask Chris Harrison if Rozac is right for you. May cause premature engagements,
    delusions of intimacy, and hot tub-transmitted HPV.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Last night's episode was the first I've watched of this season. I was boycotting it because I don't like the show having contestants who have children, but I'm a sucker for the hometown dates episode, so I got sucked in.

By this time in the season I usually have a favorite and/or have an idea who the final one or two are going to be, so it was an interesting experience watching this episode not knowing anything about anyone. I didn't get much of a feeling about anyone.

JP said Andi had a quick mind and they had rapid fire conversations. Did they ever show any of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    Last night's episode was the first I've watched of this season. I was boycotting it because I don't like the show having contestants who have children, but I'm a sucker for the hometown dates episode, so I got sucked in.

By this time in the season I usually have a favorite and/or have an idea who the final one or two are going to be, so it was an interesting experience watching this episode not knowing anything about anyone. I didn't get much of a feeling about anyone.

JP said Andi had a quick mind and they had rapid fire conversations. Did they ever show any of that?
    No, maybe they will tonight. I think most of us don't mind Andi, Clare wears her heart on her sleeve, and Nikki, well she is just the blonde who likes to have fun( to me)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread