View Poll Results: Vote for the worst Bachelor!

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex Michel

3 1.33%
  • Aaron Buerge

2 0.89%
  • Andrew Firestone

0 0%
  • Bob Guiney

26 11.56%
  • Jesse Palmer

18 8.00%
  • Byron Velvick

0 0%
  • Charlie O'Connell

0 0%
  • Travis Stork

0 0%
  • Prince Lorenzo

18 8.00%
  • Andrew Baldwin

0 0%
  • Brad Womack (either season)

0 0%
  • Matt Grant

5 2.22%
  • Jason Mesnick

6 2.67%
  • Jake Pavelka

61 27.11%
  • Ben Flajnik

32 14.22%
  • Sean Lowe

1 0.44%
  • Juan Pablo

53 23.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Who was the worst Bachelor ever?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Who was the worst Bachelor ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    It's clear we like whom we like. I'm stunned some people voted for Jason Mesnick, my all time, #1 favorite bachelor. I'm glad he found his Molly and I believe the producers steered him into picking the odious Melissa for their own reasons. Happily, it didn't take him long to acknowledge his mistake and select the girl who clearly is right for him.
    Do you listen to their podcast? I really like it, and finally like Jason. He admits that he was easily manipulated, probably a producer's dream. He's lucky Molly gave him a 2nd chance. Their baby Riley is so adorable, the pics are on twitter if anyone wants to check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl
    Jake has been the Forrester pilot for quite some time now. Once in a great while they would have someone else, but he has been their main pilot.
    Way to show off those acting chops, Jake.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Speaking of Jake, I saw him playing a pilot on The Bold and the Beautiful the other day.
    Question: What has been missing this season? Answer: ilja's smilies!

I voted for Bob as Worst Bachelor because, from what I understand, he "took advantage" of his role. Then he went on to break my Greenlee's heart.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Question: What has been missing this season? Answer: ilja's smilies!

I voted for Bob as Worst Bachelor because, from what I understand, he "took advantage" of his role. Then he went on to break my Greenlee's heart.
    Ahhhhhh, how sweet. To be honest, I lost most of my smilies collected over years during a recent computer crash. Thanks to Milan (a smilie site), I'm not completely smileless.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Newbie

I started watching on Aaron's season. It startles me to realize how many of the Bachelors were not very appealing men, and some were downright annoying or even repulsive (especially Jake, but also Prince Lorenzo, Bob, Byron, Ben, Juan Pablo, and several others--I stopped watching several of them after one or two nights, or just tuned in for the last few weeks). Some of the men who were among the most engaging on a Bachelorette season--such as Chris Lambton--had the good sense to turn down the Bachelor. To me, in general, the Bachelorette seasons have been much more interesting and satisfying (with the exception of De-Ah-Na, who was really annoying). At this point in the franchise I'm not sure what the program's odds are of finding genuinely good guys who are not recycled from a previous season and who are not just in it to further a career in the public eye, but I wish they would try harder. Watching it for joking at the predictable patterns and drama in the house has gotten old; sleuthing is out the window now with all the spoilers; and so the only thing left to make me watch is the possibility of watching two reasonably likeable people actually find each other (a la Ashley and JP, Sean and Catherine, Jason and Molly, Desiree and Chris).
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fogey

I voted for Juan Pablo for the worst bachelor ever.

Never thought I'd EVER see a worse jerk than Jake, but JPab ACTUALLY outdid him, in my book.

Now, if there's somebody out there that's WORSE than JPab, anybody wanna BET ABC'll find him, sooner, or LATER????

Just askin'!
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456