View Poll Results: Vote for the worst Bachelor!

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex Michel

3 1.33%
  • Aaron Buerge

2 0.89%
  • Andrew Firestone

0 0%
  • Bob Guiney

26 11.56%
  • Jesse Palmer

18 8.00%
  • Byron Velvick

0 0%
  • Charlie O'Connell

0 0%
  • Travis Stork

0 0%
  • Prince Lorenzo

18 8.00%
  • Andrew Baldwin

0 0%
  • Brad Womack (either season)

0 0%
  • Matt Grant

5 2.22%
  • Jason Mesnick

6 2.67%
  • Jake Pavelka

61 27.11%
  • Ben Flajnik

32 14.22%
  • Sean Lowe

1 0.44%
  • Juan Pablo

53 23.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Who was the worst Bachelor ever?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Who was the worst Bachelor ever?

So many duds to choose from. Alex Michel being a horn dog dud, Plo, Jake, Juanito(another horn dog), Brad Womack, Jason, and Ben(really annoying during his season).
    jucamer likes this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I can't remember if I voted for Ben or Jake, but I suspect it was Jake. He had me fooled, I thought he was a good guy who was just misunderstood. Boy, was I wrong! Why this guy is still on my TV irks my a$$. I would never tune in to anything he's involved in so it's all good. Ben was a fool and soooo unattractive, so I can understand why he wanted the hot model. If this was an ugliest bachelor ever, Ben would be #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe
    Am I the only one here who hates the scruffy unshaved look? I don't find it at all attractive and suspect kissing him must be similar to kissing a Brillo pad. Either shave or grow a beard, this scratchy stubble just looks un-kept. JMHO
    I like scruff but I'll say no to the kissing a Brillo pad. Oh! The visual! LOL Just think of the scruff being a skin exfoliator. Does that make it seem better? Haha.

As for Bob, he was a horn dog but can you blame him? He was the formerly fat, funny guy who wasn't all that great looking but not hideous. He had one really repelling trait and that was his laugh. The kind of laugh that could kill a nymphomaniac's sex drive.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Speaking of Jake, I saw him playing a pilot on The Bold and the Beautiful the other day.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Speaking of Jake, I saw him playing a pilot on The Bold and the Beautiful the other day.
    Oh the irony.

Still hands down the worst bachelor eveeeerrrrrr!!! Condescending, boring, fake and very angry. It's the true raging anger that separates him from the rest.
    mesachick and jucamer like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Jesse Palmer hands down was the least memorable bachelor for me. He was a total DB and idiot on top of it all. I can take a whiney PL, a fake Jake, and an annoying Bob or Ben any day over Jesse P. At least the others had obnoxious characteristics that made me remember their season, whereas Jesse barely left a dim glow in my memory he was so boring and made no pretense of even looking for love or a date. TPTB couldn't wait to bury his season when it was over.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I can't remember if I voted for Ben or Jake, but I suspect it was Jake. He had me fooled, I thought he was a good guy who was just misunderstood. Boy, was I wrong! Why this guy is still on my TV irks my a$$. I would never tune in to anything he's involved in so it's all good. Ben was a fool and soooo unattractive, so I can understand why he wanted the hot model. If this was an ugliest bachelor ever, Ben would be #1.

I like scruff but I'll say no to the kissing a Brillo pad. Oh! The visual! LOL Just think of the scruff being a skin exfoliator. Does that make it seem better? Haha.

As for Bob, he was a horn dog but can you blame him? He was the formerly fat, funny guy who wasn't all that great looking but not hideous. He had one really repelling trait and that was his laugh. The kind of laugh that could kill a nymphomaniac's sex drive.
    Love that comment!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-02-2014 at 10:00 AM.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

I voted Ben. I didn't mind his looks but his personality was pretty nasty. It would have been a two way tie between Ben and Jake really. I was not a fan of Jake's explosive temper during the breakup stuff with Vienna. He felt manipulative and like he was prone to gas lighting and abuse like that.

Bob grew on me after the show when he started to work with Playboy. I think he found his element there.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

It's clear we like whom we like. I'm stunned some people voted for Jason Mesnick, my all time, #1 favorite bachelor. I'm glad he found his Molly and I believe the producers steered him into picking the odious Melissa for their own reasons. Happily, it didn't take him long to acknowledge his mistake and select the girl who clearly is right for him.
    Photobabe and Baby's Breath like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I voted Ben - just because he should've just said Courtney was who he lusted after and wanted as his wife and save the rest of the girls the stress and annoyance of being a part of his season. Seriously... he's really the only one who makes me STILL want to take a shower to get off all the (invisible) grimy boogers and such off me when I read his name.

Jake had his issues, but I feel that he and Vienna were equally troublemakers in that breakup. I will say though while I DO get tired of seeing him on TV, he is at least making the most of his 15 minutes of fame and at least when he DOES show up it's usually events for charity. I think the rare exception was "Dancing with the Stars" but it doesn't have as big of a prize apparently.

Alex... some people hate him, but he was the first one and he wasn't that bad. I just don't think he had much of a chance. That said, I think Trista will always thank him for turning her down because she is still happily married to Ryan.

Jason should've been allowed to choose his girl the first time and not do the breakup with Melissa. Something DOES ring that it was production's fault more than his choice of Melissa - I think he too was pressured into that decision.

Juan Pablo needs to realize he is not a river in Egypt and stop denying to himself he has issues.

I liked Bob better his first season, but not his time as the Bachelor. I'm glad however he's happy with what he's doing now.

The rest I haven't seen or don't remember them so I won't bother commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    You beat me to it ilja. I use to watch that soap and stopped for several reasons, but just watched it the other day and posted in the B&B thread. Jake has been the Forrester pilot for quite some time now. Once in a great while they would have someone else, but he has been their main pilot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast