View Poll Results: Vote for the worst Bachelor!

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex Michel

3 1.33%
  • Aaron Buerge

2 0.89%
  • Andrew Firestone

0 0%
  • Bob Guiney

26 11.56%
  • Jesse Palmer

18 8.00%
  • Byron Velvick

0 0%
  • Charlie O'Connell

0 0%
  • Travis Stork

0 0%
  • Prince Lorenzo

18 8.00%
  • Andrew Baldwin

0 0%
  • Brad Womack (either season)

0 0%
  • Matt Grant

5 2.22%
  • Jason Mesnick

6 2.67%
  • Jake Pavelka

61 27.11%
  • Ben Flajnik

32 14.22%
  • Sean Lowe

1 0.44%
  • Juan Pablo

53 23.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Who was the worst Bachelor ever?

Re: Who was the worst Bachelor ever?

I clicked on Blob before I remembered Jake & can't change my vote. So for the record - IMO Jake is the worst bachelor EVER!
    alizarules and Jaceegirl like this.

I actually found Jake's season entertaining, so I have to say JPab is the worst bachelor. I can barely pay attention to this season, whereas at least with Jake there was a little entertainment value (thanks to Vienna!). Watching JPab is like watching paint dry. He is so awkward, it literally makes me feel a little anxious and awkward myself. I should just turn the damn TV off, but I keep hoping something interesting happens. I remain disappointed.

It is okay? you are fine, it is okay it's okay Yes i know English is not his first language. it is not mine either but come on. He's always using the same words with all the girls. How quickly you can like someone but when you get to know a bit more how easily be disappointed.

Well I did watch all the bachelor season but I also have a very bad memory so I googled their names. Bob was eek.

To be honest Byron was even uglier. Never understood that he was the chosen Bachelor out of the 2. . You can better ask me which ones I liked. I liked Matt, did not mind Lorenzo although not very handsome. I did like Brad in his second season. Other guys I really did not like first one is Jason. Not handsome at all, his eyes are way too close to each other and he just looks plain creepy. is whole aura is creepy. Sean I also did not think handsome. Jake. He fooled me. I thought he was a nice guy but when he became the Bachelor. I could not stand him@!!!! Aaron was indeed cute looking.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    Who was Matt Grant? I must've missed him...between Brad 1.0 and Jason? No clue.
    I can't vote for 1...I didn't like Blob, Jake or Ben and all for different reasons.
    He was the British guy.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

For me I loved Andrew Firestone. I also liked Charlie but that was more about the way he chose to do his season. He really tried to keep some reality in it -- no cocktail parties or OTT dates. Then he dated both women after the cameras stopped rolling to see how they got along and made his final pick at the very end. I liked that. Those were 2 of my favorite Bachelors.

Of the ones I didn't like Ben, Bob, Jake, and JPab top that list. I've basically found the others to be inoffensive and reasonably well behaved. I really think I liked the show better when they didn't recycle contestants. If you look at pretty much everyone's choices of worst bachelors, all are re-treds. All of my least fvorite ones are. I wish they'd go back to picking a guy and letting him date. It was a much better show when they did.
    NEPASue, nanarama and Midol like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Great idea for a poll!

Then I looked at the list - so many disappointing men to choose from - how to choose just one?

I chose Blob - but I could have easily voted for several others.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.

For me, Blob was the worst, and the least attractive, then it's the fisherman and Ben. I only watched the last couple episodes of the fisherman's and Charlie's season. I liked Sean and Andrew.
    Last edited by BerryCrazy; 02-26-2014 at 04:37 AM.

Although I did not like several on the list I chose JB, mainly because he has given off a creepy vibe, is too self-absorbed, and seems too controlling. The controlling part is quite an Hispanic trait and these American women will not put up with it long. I can't see either Claire or Nikki putting up with JB for the long term.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Although I did not like several on the list I chose JB, mainly because he has given off a creepy vibe, is too self-absorbed, and seems too controlling. The controlling part is quite an Hispanic trait and these American women will not put up with it long. I can't see either Claire or Nikki putting up with JB for the long term.
    I would change mine from fake Jake to Fake Jpab, The so called language barrier, his non stop look at me look at me..and his boring boring PI's.
    bamafan likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

For me, it was definitely Ben or Bob. If I had to choose, I'd go with Ben.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast