+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: 2/10 The Bachelor 18: Episode 6 **Westt Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/10 The Bachelor 18: Episode 6 **Westt Coast Spoilers**

Kat or Chelsea is going home tonight. I think it will be Kat since she hasn't talked much lately and has been much more prominently featured this evening.

And he tells Nikki he is wearing pink underwear? WTH...where did that come from? He is just so strange.

I get the idea the Nikki is a very determined lady who gets what she wants!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Pink underwear? Thanks for sharing, JPab.

This has been a rather dull episode.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I LIKE Nikki. I hope she is F-1.

Juan Pablo doesn't disgust me but there have been better or/ettes But we are in this far. I hope it is not Claire, I think she is skanky. I just like Nikki. Maybe it is because she is from my state I just think she is cute and when she talks about her job with little kids she just lights up.
    BTW, bamafan and NEPASue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    See and I thought he could have let Cass go when he talked to her the first time...after Renee spoke to him about her. It just kind of sucked that he let her come back in with the others, handed out the rose and then pulled her outside and kicked her to the curb.

I agree he is thinking about Camilla and to me that is the only time when I see real emotions with him. (Sean and Ari last year did the whole thing about it's not me...it's clearly them.)

As for being a womanizer, I don't know about that, but he definitely wants to get into Clare's pants. She is the only one that I see him wanting. The rest...not so much. And even with Clare, I think it is a physical thing, I'm not sure it is anything else.
    You're right. He could have let Cassandra go the first time. I don't know why he didn't.

I'm not sure about the others. I mean, to me he obviously likes Nikki and Sharleen. I think he likes the idea of Renee and I get that he is attracted by different things and different people but I too have not seen the chemistry with Renee.

I think he finds Andi attractive though not as much as he seems to find Claire and Nikki. I do think he likes blondes. But then there's Sharleen and I think he's intrigued by her job. I think it may be more that she's harder to get and he's used to getting what he wants.

I don't really know. Maybe he doesn't like any of them but I'm just trying to enjoy the ride and not be all hung up on if he finds a forever in the bunch.

Yeah, he's different than most bach's but that's okay with me. At least he brings something different to the table even if it's how he does not meet different expectations than the unmet expectations of past bach's.
    BTW, NEPASue and sparklete like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I started off really liking JP, but seriously, if I hear one more "how are ya?" I might throw up. He's gorgeous, but lacks personality, for sure. I don't care for any of the girls, and for all my anticipation of a season of Juan Pablo, I've paid less attention than ever. yawn. Guess I don't really care who he ends up with, so long as it isn't that stuck up opera gal. whoa. she likes herself so much, no one else needs to.

JPab is not sticking his tongue down Chelsea's throat so she is not the one. If she stays tonight, it won't be for long.

Chelsea thinks it will be Kat going, Kat thinks it will be Chelsea. I think it will be Kat since at least Chelsea got a hug and several pecks in the face vicinity and Kat got squat.
    waywyrd likes this.

If Opera girl isn't feeling it, she shouldn't have taken the rose and taken another girls place
    BTW, mesachick and ilja like this.

Kat goes home. Shocker.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Is it just me or does he hand out the roses in pretty much the same order every week...depending on who already has a rose? Nikki seems to always get called first if she doesn't have a rose.

Kat...How can you see yourself at the end when you knew he was sucking face with most everyone but not you?

Sharleen...you need to leave. Enough with the questioning. If you have to force yourself to see something, there isn't anything!
    NEPASue and tapper01 like this.

Is it bad that I hope Sharleen leaves him high and dry next week because I know she's one of the ones he likes best?
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread