+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: 2/10 The Bachelor 18: Episode 6 **Westt Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/10 The Bachelor 18: Episode 6 **Westt Coast Spoilers**

Where did that cat come from? He bored the poor thing to sleep.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Just when I was getting ready to write him off, I glimpsed a moment of Juan Pablo that I liked. I wish he would talk from his heart more often and quit covering up the awkward silences with kisses.
    Not being sarcastic, I really want to know because I am trying to get into this season but I am just not getting into him....What was the moment?
    Holly in SoCal likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Oh, NOW Clare wants to know about boundaries? *snort*

Yes, I'm sure you are soooooooooooooo excited to talk to Clare...NOT!

WTH Clare...Why are you disrespecting Camilla with what you did? They have really twisted your brain. It is his responsibility to look after his daughter and to take care of her feelings. If that was disrespectful, it was his responsibility to stop it!!!
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

God, I feel like I'm losing brain cells the longer I listen to this "conversation" between Clare and JPab.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Not being sarcastic, I really want to know because I am trying to get into this season but I am just not getting into him....What was the moment?
    When he was trying to explain to the rest of the girls why he sent Cassandra home. I do understand him not wanting to keep her any minute longer than when he realizes she is not going to be the one since she has a kid at home waiting on her.

Yet, that wasn't the reason he sent her home, it was just the reason he sent her home when he did instead of waiting on the rose ceremony.

The moment to me when he spoke from his heart was when he said at the end of his explanation that at the end of the day he is there for him . . . for him to find somebody to love. He obviously wasn't feeling it for Cassandra and she was just too young and inexperienced to realize it.

When Juan Pablo starts to stumble over his words, sometimes that is when the truth comes out. I like it when that happens even if he is admitting to be selfish by saying it was about him. It is for him and of course (I know, you are going to throw up) Camilla. I believe him when he says that she's important and while it may get on our nerves and sometimes he uses her as an excuse such as when he didn't want to kiss Renee, I do believe she is often on his mind.

I know I'm pretty alone on this board but I do like Juan Pablo at times. I don't think he is some evil womanizer just wanting to get in everyone's pants. Not that he's not wanting to do that but not that alone.

I'm actually enjoying this date with Claire. I'm rather shocked because she has definitely not been one of my faves.

Edited to add: yet she does remind me of so many F2's.
    CrazyDutchWoman and sparklete like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    God, I feel like I'm losing brain cells the longer I listen to this "conversation" between Clare and JPab.
    Just proved by the fact that he likes hammer pants.
    waywyrd likes this.

Of course Clare gets the rose. That whole scene was nausea-inducing.

Tonight's vocabulary word is "bolt."
    LovetheRoses likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    When he was trying to explain to the rest of the girls why he sent Cassandra home. I do understand him not wanting to keep her any minute longer than when he realizes she is not going to be the one since she has a kid at home waiting on her.

Yet, that wasn't the reason he sent her home, it was just the reason he sent her home when he did instead of waiting on the rose ceremony.

The moment to me when he spoke from his heart when he said at the end of his explanation that at the end of the day he is there for him . . . for him to find somebody to love. He obviously wasn't feeling it for Cassandra and she was just too young and inexperienced to realize it.

When Juan Pablo starts to stumble over his words, sometimes that is when the truth comes out. I like it when that happens even if he is admitting to be selfish by saying it was about him. It is for him and of course (I know, you are going to throw up) Camilla. I believe him when he says that she's important and while it may get on our nerves and sometimes he uses her as an excuse such as when he didn't want to kiss Renee, I do believe she is often on his mind.

I know I'm pretty alone on this board but I do like Juan Pablo at times. I don't think he is some evil womanizer just wanting to get in everyone's pants. Not that he's not wanting to do that but not that alone.

I'm actually enjoying this date with Claire. I'm rather shocked because she has definitely not been one of my faves.

Edited to add: yet she does remind me of so many F2's.
    See and I thought he could have let Cass go when he talked to her the first time...after Renee spoke to him about her. It just kind of sucked that he let her come back in with the others, handed out the rose and then pulled her outside and kicked her to the curb.

I agree he is thinking about Camilla and to me that is the only time when I see real emotions with him. (Sean and Ari last year did the whole thing about it's not me...it's clearly them.)

As for being a womanizer, I don't know about that, but he definitely wants to get into Clare's pants. She is the only one that I see him wanting. The rest...not so much. And even with Clare, I think it is a physical thing, I'm not sure it is anything else.

I wish JuanPa could actually hold a conversation with these girls. It's too painful to watch.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread