+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: 2/10 The Bachelor 18: Episode 6 **Westt Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/10 The Bachelor 18: Episode 6 **Westt Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Sharleen just seems so awkward with this doofus. She's trying to have a meaningful discussion but he's about as deep as a toilet bowl.
    OMG!! this is precious, as deep as a toilet bowl CH will use this next week
    waywyrd likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Sharleen just seems so awkward with this doofus. She's trying to have a meaningful discussion but he's about as deep as a toilet bowl.
    She's trying? I didn't see her try at all! Girl needs to put her big girl panties and tell him how she really feels instead of "sure".
    BTW and ilja like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I get more of a feeling of total awkwardness from JPab, and he seems to fill the awkward silences with kisses. If a girl starts to cry -- kiss her. If she is talking too much -- kiss her. If you can't think of anything to say besides, "How are you?" -- kiss her. If the girl starts to pour her heart out and tell you all about her deepest, darkest secrets -- paste on a look of attention and concern, then kiss her. When Sharleen was breaking it to him that she was going to bolt, he really didn't seem that concerned or hurt. Plenty more fish in the sea ...
    BTW likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut View Post
    I get more of a feeling of total awkwardness from JPab, and he seems to fill the awkward silences with kisses. If a girl starts to cry -- kiss her. If she is talking too much -- kiss her. If you can't think of anything to say besides, "How are you?" -- kiss her. If the girl starts to pour her heart out and tell you all about her deepest, darkest secrets -- paste on a look of attention and concern, then kiss her. When Sharleen was breaking it to him that she was going to bolt, he really didn't seem that concerned or hurt. Plenty more fish in the sea ...
    The conversation he had at the start( with his family) he thought she could be the one, and yet in his blog it seems he knew she was very unsure..hmm, too bad this guy is so transparent
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011