+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: 1/26 Sean & Catherine's Wedding (LIVE East/Central) **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/26 Sean & Catherine's Wedding (LIVE East/Central) **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I don't know where to put this so I'm putting it here. If there's a better place for it, Mods, feel free to move it.

Sean recently released an interesting video. He talks about his life before being on the Bachelorette and how he reacted to his rejection by Emily. He had a failed business and was working in the family insurance business, which he hated. And no, he was NOT a virgin when he became The Bachelor. He talks about his faith. If you want to see it type "Sean Lowe I Am Second" in Google.
    Love "I Am Second" and loved hearing Sean share his story.

Oh and for the record, Sean stated in a radio interview last week that in hindsight he realized it wasn't real love he had with Emily. I know I read some feedback that people thought he was still bitter about that rejection/still pining for her/didn't talk about Catherine enough which is totally comical to me.
    BTW and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Wasn't Sean a "born again virgin?" I thought that was how they referred to him in his first season on Emily's show.

I never cared for him as a lead for this show, but I'm sure he's a very nice person. He was just too bland for me. I like when they find a balance between the good guy and the bad boy, someone who is attractive for both qualities. Hard to find, though.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Wasn't Sean a "born again virgin?" I thought that was how they referred to him in his first season on Emily's show.

I never cared for him as a lead for this show, but I'm sure he's a very nice person. He was just too bland for me. I like when they find a balance between the good guy and the bad boy, someone who is attractive for both qualities. Hard to find, though.
    Sean has never called himself a "born-again virgin" but others have labeled him as that. His decision to remain abstinent until marriage (a decision made when he was 24) wasn't made public til he was doing media for his season and then it blew up from there.

I don't think the show did him much justice in terms of his personality unless you were watching his interactions with Catherine. They are fun to follow on twitter and IG with their silliness, cutesy stuff, and just normal every day things.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I don't know where to put this so I'm putting it here. If there's a better place for it, Mods, feel free to move it.

Sean recently released an interesting video. He talks about his life before being on the Bachelorette and how he reacted to his rejection by Emily. He had a failed business and was working in the family insurance business, which he hated. And no, he was NOT a virgin when he became The Bachelor. He talks about his faith. If you want to see it type "Sean Lowe I Am Second" in Google.
    Wow, what a powerful video. Sean has way more depth than I realized. I may have to make it my Lenten promise to watch this daily. Thank you, PB.
    Photobabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Wow, what a powerful video. Sean has way more depth than I realized. I may have to make it my Lenten promise to watch this daily. Thank you, PB.
    I agree, it is powerful, and his candor is so refreshing . I think I like him more now than I did on the show.
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

It must be so frustrating for Sean to have to talk about his sex life (or lack of one) so publicly. I find it hilarious that who you vote for is a sacred secret and it's rude to ask someone about their political affiliation but totally ok to ask about their sex life.
    Florimel, SpringMaiden27 and Midol like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread