+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: 1/20 The Bachelor 18: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/20 The Bachelor 18: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I didn't watch the Bachelorette season that JP was on, so I'm coming at this cold, but other than the accent, I don't get what all the fuss is about. He's moderately good looking, but nothing to write home about. He has a certain smarmy charm where he looks at the women with a studied intensity while laying on the accent (which Chris Harrison says isn't nearly as thick when he's not with the women), but he doesn't seem to have much depth at all. I'm not impressed. Did I miss something by not seeing him on the Bachelorette?

I have to say that I can see why he is so impressed with Sharleen. She is stunningly beautiful! I didn't see it so much the first week (and I didn't watch last week), but seeing her in this week's show, I was saying "Wow!"
    He was nothing special on Bachelorette, and he was apparently angry at being sent home .So no, you didn't miss anything .
    I can't figure Sharleen out. I think there has been a lot of editing going on, it just feels that she is a red herring, and is there because the show wants her to be. ( jmho)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

JP was angry at being sent home? First I've heard that. Do you have a link to an article about that? Curious minds...
    NEPASue likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    JP was angry at being sent home? First I've heard that. Do you have a link to an article about that? Curious minds...

Check out his tweets - with his ego, I believe him
    -Andy Rooney-

Re: 1/19 The Bachelor 18: Love Stories **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    So now that I have seen almost the whole episode (I am waiting for the Rose Ceremony), I want to say that I think it was cool that he snuck in to cook the girls breakfast and wanted a pool party instead of a cocktail party b/c he wanted to see them in their natural look & not all gussied up.
    I didn't like that at all. These women put a lot of time & effort into looking nice. To wake them up & see them at their worst is kind of a dirty trick.
    Most women don't look like movie stars first thing in the morning. In fact some of us (me especially) look pretty rough. I do clean up well though, after a showeer, some makeup, even if just minimal, & a little hair fixin'.
    I hate it when men say they "don't like makeup" & think a woman should just look "natural". But these are the same men that they expect us all to look like supermodels when "natural".
    I always say that my "natural" look is WITH makeup.

If a man showed up unannounced to wake me up looking my worst while I was still trying to do my best to catch his attention & seem attractive, under the guise of "cooking me breakfast". I'd have to say either "no thanks" or OK fine, but you'll have to take your time & wait 'till I get ready.

I've always thought that stuff like this is strongly producer driven in order for the Bachelor to see the women looking like carp, and make them feel uncomfortable.

Nothing wrong with a woman wanting to look nice. It shows they care rather than not giving a darn.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I agree that it's not cool to surprise these women by showing up before they've had a chance to get ready for the day. It would only be fair if they all snuck into his room while he's asleep so everyone could see his bed-head and hear his snoring. Turnabout is fair play ...
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut View Post
    I agree that it's not cool to surprise these women by showing up before they've had a chance to get ready for the day. It would only be fair if they all snuck into his room while he's asleep so everyone could see his bed-head and hear his snoring. Turnabout is fair play ...
    and to see( he said- I like sneaky) to see if he snuck anyone in his room !
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread