+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 1/12 The Bachelor 18: Behind the Scenes **West Coast Spoilers**

1/12 The Bachelor 18: Behind the Scenes **West Coast Spoilers**

It looks like The Bachelor is a two night event for at least the first three weeks. This Sunday they give us a look behind the scenes.

The threads will remain open as I expect the Golden Globes coverage will take precedence.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 1/12 The Bachelor 18: Behind the Scenes **West Coast Spoilers**

Cheezy Bachelor viewing parties being crashed...OH that poor young girl who thinks this is real life.

There is that stupid smirk that he makes that just makes him look so stupid.

Oh oh...preview of girls kicked off after the first rose ceremony...morning after, not looking so good, tears and no make up.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Interview with JPab day after meeting the ladies and talking about his first date. He says he picked Clare for this winter wonderland date.

Taking Camilla to the set up of this snow date...first time she has seen snow.

I like Camilla...she says she likes chocolate...surprise chocolate. Me to Camilla. Me too.
    ilja likes this.

Sean and Cat visit JPab after the first night...all hanging by the pool, feet dangling in the water.

Sean says Cat gave him a massage on the first night and told him this could be your life if you pick me. Talks about the girls who made a big impression in the wrong way...getting drunk. JPab says no...no drunks but he did get a massage. I first thought he said he got a sash, but then, when Sean mentioned the massage from Cat I figured it out. Sean says she lived up to the promise and he gets massages all the time.

Sean talked about where the wedding is going to be and how he went to Ashley's and JP's wedding and a year later that will be them. He will marry his best friend.

Sean and Cat look really cute...he is patting her knees...and the salmon shorts are back!

CH brings the first date card to the ladies. Clare...let's chill. Andi wishes it was her.

Clare is excited and talking about how she doesn't go to bars and is lonely. She seems very nice and sweet and you just know showing her so vulnerable does not bode well for her future.
    ilja likes this.

Drama girls.

Victoria from Brasil. Was married at 18 and a year later discovered her husband was cheating. Hard to date because guys can't relate to her and just want to sleep with her because she is beautiful.

Lucy is just spending her time naked...feels good and natural. Naturally gets out the hose and sprays herself down...very suggestive.

Elise the teacher whose mom died of melanoma that had spread to her brain. Her mom left a letter for her to apply to the bachelor???

Amy the reporter and her inability to find love. Had been in a 6 year relationship and interviews her mom, sis and nephew...an audition tape if I ever saw one.

Clare...gets another clip...and again talks about her dad...oh it's the same clip they showed during the first show. More sadness from her...those warning bells are getting louder. I have a feeling I will be very sorry for her.

Preview from tomorrow...date with Clare in the snow, some other date involving running with glow in the dark props and some group date/photo shoot involving dogs. Andi is upset because her costume is a sign and she is not comfortable with nudity...that should have been our free spirit Lucy who apparently is VERY comfortable with it as she is walking a dog down the street without any clothes. (Although I will admit they may be fooling us because I suspect she is only topless...but still.)

From the gathering before the rose ceremony....Some girls love attention and are apparently digging their own graves. So many beautiful women and it is HARD because you don't know what JPab wants....Oh I need a tiny little violin. Is it worth it to be here? We only get a little bit of time and you need to use it wisely. Apparently Victoria is a disaster in the making, drunk, crying in the bathroom and leaving in the elevator.

We get the same preview clip of the rest of the season that we have already seen but they just add JPab at the final rose ceremony apparently waiting for someone with a voiceover of him saying it is just perfect.

End clip of the ladies by the pool pretending to be production and asking each other leading questions...just like the real thing!
    ilja likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Clare...gets another clip...and again talks about her dad...oh it's the same clip they showed during the first show. More sadness from her...those warning bells are getting louder. I have a feeling I will be very sorry for her.
    Anyone who has been watching for as many years as we have know where Clare's storyline is heading. The video that Clare or no one else has watched, to be shown to her future husband. Pretty obvious that she gets to hometowns at least. For the biggest emotional impact though she probably would show him the video and get dumped at the FRC. That's what this show does, why they are giving it away so soon is curious. So they build up JPab to be the greatest guy on earth, only to dump the girl with the video, which will cause a bunch of outrage. To pile it on even more, Clare will also probably get the sweetheart edit to boot. So what is the point of building him up only to tear him down? Damn producers!
    jucamer, Midol and sparklete like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I just watched it, I am not sure why this was on though. I didn't recognise any of the girls that didn't get a rose, minus the make up and all those tears they didn't look good at all. Those awful viewing parties they do, we all know they are not surprised, the cameras are there for goodness sake, and the guys at the viewing parties, yeah right

More of Camila, playing in the snow.Goody.

So they show us Claire gets date one tonight, why are they spoiling their own season though. Honestly, I don't dislike JP, but if I hear his name over and over , I am going to OD on it.

It was nice to see Cat and Sean again, . But he doesn't even know JP does he.? I look forward to their wedding

Lucy is a skank, not a hippy.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I just watched it, I am not sure why this was on though. I didn't recognise any of the girls that didn't get a rose, minus the make up and all those tears they didn't look good at all. Those awful viewing parties they do, we all know they are not surprised, the cameras are there for goodness sake, and the guys at the viewing parties, yeah right

More of Camila, playing in the snow.Goody.

So they show us Claire gets date one tonight, why are they spoiling their own season though. Honestly, I don't dislike JP, but if I hear his name over and over , I am going to OD on it.

It was nice to see Cat and Sean again, . But he doesn't even know JP does he.? I look forward to their wedding

Lucy is a skank, not a hippy.
    I really think that this was simply a counter programming tactic against the award shows/sports. It's a cheap show to produce...a few clips of stuff they have already filmed, CH tying it together...has a fairly loyal audience in the right demographic and can be used to promote the Sean/Cat wedding and JPab's own show. What else have they got going for them?
    ilja and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast