+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Elise - The Bachelor 18

Re: Elise - The Bachelor 18

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It doesn't really matter who found it, it serves as a reminder that what you do something like this( or the calendar) its out there and it stays out there.
    Sadly most kids today are so used to posting every little thing about their lives on social media...as it happens....that they don't even think about privacy or how it may impact them in life later on. Elisa and this video is obviously a little different since this was a job that she thought would be good for her to take, but the barriers are down and it just makes these kind of decisions easier and easier...or maybe I am just an old fuddy duddy!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Sadly most kids today are so used to posting every little thing about their lives on social media...as it happens....that they don't even think about privacy or how it may impact them in life later on. Elisa and this video is obviously a little different since this was a job that she thought would be good for her to take, but the barriers are down and it just makes these kind of decisions easier and easier...or maybe I am just an old fuddy duddy!
    Well Elise isn't a teacher, she was, but now she works in some nightclub.( playhouse nightclub) the whole teacher thing was some kind of set up, which for this show isn't new
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Here is a link to the story about Elise taking LOA from her job from one of our local news affiliates (the one I watch, lol)
    Teacher
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14

I wonder if her students( or their parents) will umm look at her differently now. Do they know where she is working now I wonder? oh well, its her life
    -Andy Rooney-

Silly girl. It's too bad that people have to go out of their way to dig up any and all dirt on these people, just to further their own "d level" (at best) celebrity. Everyone has a past, and from the sounds of it the whole perception of her as a teacher who wouldn't want to do anything to be a bad example to her students was drummed up by the producers for the most part. I work with teachers. Believe me they are not perfect! They actually have lives, make mistakes, do dumb things. I guess when you go on this show you'd better be ready for every little detail of your life to be exposed by creeps like RS, but at the same time the fact that he is going out there looking for this crap just grosses me out.

Anyway, no tar and feathering from me. Lord knows I've been young and stupid once. But yes, it is a good reminder that what you do electronically will be there forever!
    Florimel, ilja and sparklete like this.
    Valar Morghulis

Without even knowing there was a video, I was losing interest in her because of the way she was sitting on her high horse (flipping her hair and batting her eyelashes) claiming Chelsie (was it Chelsie?) was too immature for Juan Pablo and not mother material for Camila.
    ilja and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Silly girl. It's too bad that people have to go out of their way to dig up any and all dirt on these people, just to further their own "d level" (at best) celebrity. Everyone has a past, and from the sounds of it the whole perception of her as a teacher who wouldn't want to do anything to be a bad example to her students was drummed up by the producers for the most part. I work with teachers. Believe me they are not perfect! They actually have lives, make mistakes, do dumb things. I guess when you go on this show you'd better be ready for every little detail of your life to be exposed by creeps like RS, but at the same time the fact that he is going out there looking for this crap just grosses me out.

Anyway, no tar and feathering from me. Lord knows I've been young and stupid once. But yes, it is a good reminder that what you do electronically will be there forever!
    You know I suspect that sometimes people are cast precisely because they have these kinds of things in their past. The producers do all kinds of background checks and tests and they know them inside/out. If someone like RS doesn't dig it up, you know someone else will ... or there will just happen to be a leak from somewhere ...most likely producers just to stir up publicity.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

You could be right, Midol. Certainly I would hope that the people who go on this show go in knowing full well any little hint of "wrongdoing" on their part can and probably will come out. We know that much of the storyline is driven by the personas that the producers cultivate and even create with the girls/guys. So yes, they might hope that we will start to see one girl as pure, there for the right reasons, the "good girl" and then when something like this comes out we are all SHOCKED~~!! When the truth of it is, no one person is all good or all bad, so shame on us for falling for their manipulations!
    ilja likes this.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I guess when you go on this show you'd better be ready for every little detail of your life to be exposed by creeps like RS, but at the same time the fact that he is going out there looking for this crap just grosses me out.
    he is a creep and I was mortified to find out HE put it out there. Yeah it will make news here (or if it were another contestant, in her home town) and no one should care what she did 5 years ago. But I guess people should expect racy videos or pics to follow them later in life. I hope the people around here who have kids that were in her classes don't freak out if she returns to teaching but if she does, there will probably be an uproar form parents and older students. It's stupid...even the local school board is "investigating" whether or not she has done anything immoral (ever?). I think the worst thing a teacher can do is seduce a student...if someone did some sort of video 5 years before teaching when they were in college for some extra $$, it should not have any bearing on their teaching career. I wish her the best, whether she returns to teaching or pursues something in the limelight.
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    he is a creep and I was mortified to find out HE put it out there. Yeah it will make news here (or if it were another contestant, in her home town) and no one should care what she did 5 years ago. But I guess people should expect racy videos or pics to follow them later in life. I hope the people around here who have kids that were in her classes don't freak out if she returns to teaching but if she does, there will probably be an uproar form parents and older students. It's stupid...even the local school board is "investigating" whether or not she has done anything immoral (ever?). I think the worst thing a teacher can do is seduce a student...if someone did some sort of video 5 years before teaching when they were in college for some extra $$, it should not have any bearing on their teaching career. I wish her the best, whether she returns to teaching or pursues something in the limelight.
    He is a creepy. But I am sure someone else would have found it, you can find something on all of them if you look hard enough
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12