+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Andi - The Bachelor 18

Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

I would be afraid that a jury member might be unduly influenced by the nude pics. Well that and the fact that she would let peer pressure convince her to do something she was really uncomfortable about does not speak well about her character in particular at her age.

Oh wait, I just looked. She is just 26. While that's not a kid, she's obviously not very mature right now. IMNSHO anyway.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Assuming that a jury member would know enough to recognize her from the show. I know that I tend to forget about the majority of them after the show ends. I am sure the same is with most people. It wasn't so much peer pressure as it was the fact that she would be hopefully helping to save an animals life that helped her make her decision. I know that I would have done it for that cause. I think she is amazing for doing what she did. But then again, I would do just about anything for innocent animals. If I was still in the shape that those girls were in, I wouldn't have had any problem posing in my underwear and a tube top to save an animal's life.

I am surprised that people aren't more impressed at what she did for a charity, putting aside her own worries to save the life of another. Isn't that part of what life should be about - helping the innocent that can't help themselves? Think of all the very well acclaimed actresses that have posed *naked* for PETA. I have nothing but admiration for Andi.
    Last edited by mesachick; 01-17-2014 at 10:56 PM.
    sweetpea, bamafan, NEPASue and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Then there's the thought of just exactly what type of person is influenced by looking at near-naked women to adopt a pet? I would not think they would be of the moral fiber to really understand the responsibility they are taking on and will probably be returning that same pet or dropping them off at the side of the road when they learn how much work is involved.

When you look at it like that, they just might be doing more harm than good for the animals. Just saying . . . :
    KatesMom, Photobabe and Fanny Mare like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Assuming that a jury member would know enough to recognize her from the show. I know that I tend to forget about the majority of them after the show ends. I am sure the same is with most people. It wasn't so much peer pressure as it was the fact that she would be hopefully helping to save an animals life that helped her make her decision. I know that I would have done it for that cause. I think she is amazing for doing what she did. But then again, I would do just about anything for innocent animals. If I was still in the shape that those girls were in, I wouldn't have had any problem posing in my underwear and a tube top to save an animal's life.

I am surprised that people aren't more impressed at what she did for a charity, putting aside her own worries to save the life of another. Isn't that part of what life should be about - helping the innocent that can't help themselves? Think of all the very well acclaimed actresses that have posed *naked* for PETA. I have nothing but admiration for Andi.
    But they were asked to pose naked, nobody mentioned a tube top. She really didn't want to do it..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

No she didn't want to really do it.... but she did... for a good cause.

As for someone needing to look at a near naked woman to adopt a pet? That's pretty crazy.

1) No one who isn't already invested in Models and Mutts would get the calendar.
    2) Who cares if someone adopts a pet just because someone was nude (highly unlikely anyway) - as long as the pet goes to a good home rather than be euthanized.
    3) There are 12 months out of a year - so there are 11 other months that don't have one woman wearing what amounts to a bikini, and one woman who appears topless but has hair strategically placed (there isn't anything actually showing anyway LOL) woman next to a dog.
    4) The responsibility they are taking on is that of hopefully saving the life of an innocent animal - how is that not respectable?

As I said before - plenty of respectable actresses/models have posed totally naked for PETA - none of them have had their career ruined by doing so. In fact they have been praised.
    Last edited by mesachick; 01-17-2014 at 11:49 PM.

I just don't think that's what she signed up for, she almost seems too good for him

.But then along comes Jpab- and his 'I will be naked with you,' and its oh goody, and its all okay.. SMH
    NEPASue and ilja like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    No she didn't want to really do it.... but she did... for a good cause.

As for someone needing to look at a near naked woman to adopt a pet? That's pretty crazy.

1) No one who isn't already invested in Models and Mutts would get the calendar.
    2) Who cares if someone adopts a pet just because someone was nude (highly unlikely anyway) - as long as the pet goes to a good home rather than be euthanized.
    3) There are 12 months out of a year - so there are 11 other months that don't have one woman wearing what amounts to a bikini, and one woman who appears topless but has hair strategically placed (there isn't anything actually showing anyway LOL) woman next to a dog.
    4) The responsibility they are taking on is that of hopefully saving the life of an innocent animal - how is that not respectable?

As I said before - plenty of respectable actresses/models have posed totally naked for PETA - none of them have had their career ruined by doing so. In fact they have been praised.
    Correct . . . but plenty of them are also expected to be naked or almost naked as part of their job! Big difference. I don't know if it will affect her job or not. As far as people not remembering - the people in Atlanta will. I have definitely noticed that - when there is someone from around your hometown, the local news programs carry it, as well as the newspapers. So aside from the Bachelor audience, plenty of people in and around Atlanta are aware of who she is and that she is on the Bachelor.

As far as the charity aspect - yes, it is noble. But when you dealing with convicted criminals who are scum, do you really think they give a rat's A** that it was for charity? Nope. They do, however, know that she posed almost naked. And yes, they will make snide comments. As will opposing counsel who wants to rattle her. Nice, no. Reality, absolutely.
    JunkieGirl, Midol and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    when there is someone from around your hometown, the local news programs carry it, as well as the newspapers.
    On a similar note, the news stations/papers around here are reporting on Elise's Bachelor stint and about some video that surfaced of her and some other girls in lingerie that was filmed 5 years ago before she became a teacher. Some are appalled that they are "holding" her job after she was approved for another semester LOA and others (like me) are like "Big deal...other teachers have taken unpaid LOA, why is this any different?"

I guess they have nothing else to talk about.
    Last edited by NEPASue; 01-18-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Correct . . . but plenty of them are also expected to be naked or almost naked as part of their job! Big difference. I don't know if it will affect her job or not. As far as people not remembering - the people in Atlanta will. I have definitely noticed that - when there is someone from around your hometown, the local news programs carry it, as well as the newspapers. So aside from the Bachelor audience, plenty of people in and around Atlanta are aware of who she is and that she is on the Bachelor.

As far as the charity aspect - yes, it is noble. But when you dealing with convicted criminals who are scum, do you really think they give a rat's A** that it was for charity? Nope. They do, however, know that she posed almost naked. And yes, they will make snide comments. As will opposing counsel who wants to rattle her. Nice, no. Reality, absolutely.

I have to wonder if convicted scum criminals watch The Bachelor

Would it have been any different if she had been in an actual bathing suit? What you see of her in this picture actually covers up more than a bikini top would. I don't see the big deal here whatsoever. As for opposing counsel trying to rattle her... would a judge even let such a comment fly in a courtroom? I didn't think you could take pot shots at the attorneys, they aren't the ones on trial after all. If that kind of stuff happens then it sucks to be a woman in a man's world doesn't it.

Andi doesn't seem like the type of woman who would let a snide comment rattle her anyway.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-19-2014 at 03:08 PM.
    Florimel likes this.

Would it have been any different if she had been in an actual bathing suit? What you see of her in this picture actually covers up more than a bikini top would. I don't see the big deal here whatsoever.
    However, Andi did find it a problem
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread