+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 97
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Andi - The Bachelor 18

  1. #41
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,730

    Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

    I haven't seen them asked to be nude before, why now, and why those two. MF loves to make women feel uncomfortable as possible. Although, I doubt he would have asked fake Emily to do the same.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #42
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,870

    Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

    Oh yes, the two whose jobs would be most impacted were definitely set up for the most uncomfortable and embarrassing photo. So stupid. And at the end of the day the photos didn't look professional or even very good. The whole thing was dreadful. And yes, Emily was excluded from the bikini photo shoot that happened during Brad's season.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey Midol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My own private zoo
    Posts
    4,315

    Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I haven't seen them asked to be nude before, why now, and why those two. MF loves to make women feel uncomfortable as possible. Although, I doubt he would have asked fake Emily to do the same.
    Fanny don't you remember Brad's season and the topless picks for Sport's Illustrated...Chantel, Ashley and I'm not sure about the third...I think it might have been Michelle? Same type of deal, except it was a professional shoot and the pics turned out very well and were in the magazine.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

    The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

  4. #44
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,730

    Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Fanny don't you remember Brad's season and the topless picks for Sport's Illustrated...Chantel, Ashley and I'm not sure about the third...I think it might have been Michelle? Same type of deal, except it was a professional shoot and the pics turned out very well and were in the magazine.
    I really don't Midol. I did skip some of his season though- perhaps that's when I missed this.

    The photo I saw on twitter of JPab and the two ladies, was not what we saw, and I didn't like it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,077

    Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

    I don't think being on the Bachelor or doing what she did for the animal charity is going to hurt her career whatsoever. Its not like she's out in Los Angeles with high profile clients. Andi (and her career) will be just fine.
    Florimel and bamafan like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  6. #46
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,730

    Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't think being on the Bachelor or doing what she did for the animal charity is going to hurt her career whatsoever. Its not like she's out in Los Angeles with high profile clients. Andi (and her career) will be just fine.
    I guess we will see if it does or not. I can see why she hesitated.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,077

    Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

    I can too. But I can also understand why she finally did it. Didn't someone say she wasn't really naked anyway? She had on a tube top and underwear.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  8. #48
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,730

    Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I can too. But I can also understand why she finally did it. Didn't someone say she wasn't really naked anyway? She had on a tube top and underwear.
    Did she?? not in the photo I saw, but that could have been photoshopped

    ETA: No Andi is holding an adopt sign in front of her chest, JP is holding a sign and Lucy topless is holding an arrow, the arrow points to a dog- classy
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 01-17-2014 at 03:17 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,077

    Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

    Look further up the thread. NEPA read that she was wearing flesh colored clothing, so she wasn't nude apparently.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  10. #50
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,730

    Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Whatever NEPA found says she was clothed.
    Well, I used google and the pics that came up, they both had panties on and it looks like no tops, Lucy was slightly covered by her hair., but you could see her breasts.It isn't a spoiler site, just photos Andi was covered by a sign, so nobody can really tell if she had a tube top on or not

    .He was naked with a tiny sign I don't think she looked happy( Andi that is) Lucy was all smiles
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.