+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Andi - The Bachelor 18

Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but what I heard her say was that she didn't have the patience for reading, which I totally understand. I don't have the patience for reading either. I am too active - my mind wanders about all of the other things I could be/should be doing. I do read to become informed but rarely do I read for pleasure. You'd have to trap me in an airport to get me to allow myself that kind of privilege!
    NEPASue likes this.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought she was dumbing herself down. TMZ just posted video of her in court and then:
    Pretty shocking ... considering the way Andi presented herself on "The Bachelor" recently. "Legally Blonde" springs to mind -- and it raises the question ... Does a girl have to dumb herself down in order to attract a guy?
    'The Bachelor' -- Ditzy 'I Don't Like to Read' Lawyer Kicks ASS In Court [VIDEO] | TMZ.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

She doesn't come across as ditzy to me ( not at all) . Maybe it was nerves etc on the first night, but she was great on this last show
    Florimel and mesachick like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought she was dumbing herself down. TMZ just posted video of her in court and then:

'The Bachelor' -- Ditzy 'I Don't Like to Read' Lawyer Kicks ASS In Court [VIDEO] | TMZ.com
    I saw this story this morning and specifically thought of you, Critical!!

I still don't get why not "having the patience to read" means that you are dumb. Like TMZ can decide what makes a person smart? All they do is make a living off of famous(ish) people and the mistakes that they make.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I still don't get why not "having the patience to read" means that you are dumb. Like TMZ can decide what makes a person smart? All they do is make a living off of famous(ish) people and the mistakes that they make.
    I find TMZ ditzy well, trashy.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm just glad she ditched that ombre that had in the courtroom. I wonder why would she do this show considering what her job is?
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild View Post
    I'm just glad she ditched that ombre that had in the courtroom. I wonder why would she do this show considering what her job is?
    So she could be the next Nancy Grace, Judge Judy or Bette? I don't get why Sharleen is here either.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

To find love of course!!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild View Post
    I guess the same reason Jpab is doing it. I mean If he is so hot hot hot, why is he doing the show. He has a job that has him travelling all over the place, and yet he needs this show to help find a wife?
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread