+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Andi - The Bachelor 18

Re: Andi - The Bachelor 18

I don't think I can watch an entire season of Andi. Just the weird faces she makes with her mouth are enough to scare me off. She's very pretty, but when she turns her lips down her whole face contorts and her expressions are really hard on the eyes. She has a weird, hard edginess about her, too. Is ABC so hard up for contestants that Andi was the best they could come up with? Sheesh!
    BTW, dreamonia and Pandora2 like this.

I will be watching I managed Fake Emily, I can manage Andi
    Cornholio and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She looked annoyed at Monday's RC to be getting a rose. Strange.
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut View Post
    I don't think I can watch an entire season of Andi. Just the weird faces she makes with her mouth are enough to scare me off. She's very pretty, but when she turns her lips down her whole face contorts and her expressions are really hard on the eyes. She has a weird, hard edginess about her, too. Is ABC so hard up for contestants that Andi was the best they could come up with? Sheesh!
    Someone pointed it out to me that end if Andi's lips are naturally turned down. She's 26 now so I can only imagine it's to get more prominent when gravity starts to hit her (30s, 40s)
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild View Post
    Someone pointed it out to me that end if Andi's lips are naturally turned down. She's 26 now so I can only imagine it's to get more prominent when gravity starts to hit her (30s, 40s)

Well some of them have been known to have/get work done..they look as plastic as all get out. I thinks she looks good
    bamafan likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ye
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well someof them have been known to have/get work done..they look as plastic as all get out. I thinks she looks good
    I still think she looks good too but I will be looking for the perma frown when she's not smiling.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

I was really hopeful Sharleen would be the next bachelorette because she came off really well in the WTA and was front and center at the ATFR. I was so afraid that it was Clare since she was all "I believe in the process" blah, blah, blah and there is NO WAY I could have watched a season of Clare. In the end, I was actually relieved it was Andi instead of Clare!
    NEPASue likes this.

+ Reply to Thread