+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Nikki - The Bachelor 18

Re: Nikki - The Bachelor 18

Quote Originally Posted by mimi View Post
    Nikki, if you are reading this ... What the heck is wrong with you??? You don't need to settle for some dude who can't even bring himself to express his feelings for you. If you two last for even another week, I would be very surprised. You could do MUCH better!
    Maybe she likes the smug vacant type, the type of man that is willing to have sex, and talk about it( shudder)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't consider refusing to tell someone you love them the same as refusing to tell someone your feelings.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't consider refusing to tell someone you love them the same as refusing to tell someone your feelings.
    Right now, I would be wondering in the months apart, how many people he told about them having sex, like he told others about Clare. Yuck
    Pandora2 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Well, if they're the new Ben and Courtney, will JP start dating Kris Kardashian at some point? We already know what a wonderful mother she is.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Well, if they're the new Ben and Courtney, will JP start dating Kris Kardashian at some point? We already know what a wonderful mother she is.
    I think Kris would be great for Jpab, she would turf his @ss sooner that he can say Ai yi yi
    Coco46 and AZChristian like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Nor do I. In this case, JPab did neither. When asked by Chris Harrison if he was happy and in love, he stammered out something about being happy and that was the end of it. That seemed to be the extent of how far he was willing to go as far as his feelings for Nikki went (or at least what I can remember from watching the show last night). I hated JPab's whole demeanor and attitude on the ATFR. He came out with a chip on his shoulder and was openly defiant and with his proverbial dukes up. Nikki looked like the cat who ate the canary, and both of them were acting like they had deep secrets that they had decided not to share with the public -- as if the viewing audience and the ABC staff were "the enemies" who needed to be patronized just a few more uncomfortable minutes longer before they both could silently disappear into the woodwork and out of the public eye. (Sean set him straight on that one!)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Right now, I would be wondering in the months apart, how many people he told about them having sex, like he told others about Clare. Yuck
    Well, since I have heard she distributed pictures of little JPab to her friends, I would consider them even.
    jucamer likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Well, since I have heard she distributed pictures of little JPab to her friends, I would consider them even.
    WHAT? Did I miss something?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    WHAT? Did I miss something?
    There was a story out that JPab sent her a very selfie selfie and she passed it along to some friends.

Why he would be stupid enough to do that is beyond me, but then after the mess he has been all season, it wouldn't exactly surprise me either.
    Last edited by Midol; 03-13-2014 at 04:31 AM.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    There was a story out that JPab sent her a very selfie selfie and she passed it along to some friends.

Why he would be stupid enough to do that is beyond me, but then after the mess he has been all season, it wouldn't exactly surprise me either.
    Yeah I posted that radar online had reported it, and some other outlets. I am sure he is mucho pleased - more press for him. Another Anthony Weiner in the making .
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast