+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: Juan Pablo's Blog

Re: Juan Pablo's Blog

ooh I like this analogy
    But he didn't believe in the process at all and fought it every step of the way, which has resulted in the edit he is getting. That, plus the fact that he moved the goal post, not in a pre-game but mid-game. A soccer player should know better.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    <snip>

Jpabs is not looking for a wife or a step mom, that's OK. He is only going to connect with a few of them, not all of them. That's fine. What I find questionable is that somewhere along the way, he'd develop feelings and attachment to at least a couple of the women and go on to find one that he could at least date in the real world. But he didn't believe in the process at all and fought it every step of the way, which has resulted in the edit he is getting. That, plus the fact that he moved the goal post, not in a pre-game but mid-game. A soccer player should know better.
    I disagree. I do think JP is looking for a wife and he's particular. Its evident, from who we know he was/is into that he's particular. We also know, he's stubborn and is refusing to settle.

What's most interesting to me this season compared to past is: here is a Bachelor with a backbone, something we fans have been screaming for, season after season, and we're trashing JP for doing precisely what we have always said we wanted?

IMO, JP is doing what he thinks works for JP. He's just not the lackey like we have seen in nearly every other Bachelor before him.

JP is fine by me!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Particular, not willing to settle? Could be.

Looking for a wife? Guess not, since she is right under his nose. JPabs is living with his parents, his daughter, Carla, his sister and her kid.

Where does a new wife fit in this scenario?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Particular, not willing to settle? Could be.

Looking for a wife? Guess not, since she is right under his nose. JPabs is living with his parents, his daughter, Carla, his sister and her kid.

Where does a new wife fit in this scenario?
    Not according to this recent (yesterday) article...

the Bachelor star and his daughter, Camila, live under the same roof as his parents, but it's not what you think (or may have read).

Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis' Parents Live With Him and His Daughter | E! Online

Despite reports claiming Galavis is still living with his mom and dad, E! News confirms with an inside source that it's his parents who "live with him" in an apartment in Miami. The details of their living arrangement were not revealed, but we're pretty sure the Venezuelan sports consultant doesn't mind the homecooked meals and help around the house.

Nowhere does it say Carla lives there. Nor does it mention a sister and kid. The only sister I remember seeing was one that was still in Venezuela. Was there another sister?
    Last edited by mesachick; 03-07-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I can help answer that mesachick. I posted a link to this article before but I can't recall which thread I did it in.

Juan Pablo of

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I can help answer that mesachick. I posted a link to this article before but I can't recall which thread I did it in.

Juan Pablo of
    Cool thanks. So definitely no sister or niece living with him. So much misinformation being disseminated - I hate that.

I just read he is indeed living with his ex, weird, no? I cant do a link, but its there and it was confirmed
    -Andy Rooney-

LOL - well whatever his living situation is, as long as its a good thing for Camilla who cares?

The gal he chooses might
    -Andy Rooney-

I may be different imo, and I don't know if JP is living with his ex or not, but based on the articles that were linked I see no mention of her living with him. Regardless, the point I want to make is I don't see why it even matters if JP is living with his parents, sister and her child.

When I was growing up my best friend was Italian and came from a family that had 6 girls. They lived at the next closest home to mine. We lived in the country so there was a lot of land. My girlfriend was the youngest girl, but when her older sisters got married they continued living in the family home. As more and more got married some of them left, but ended up building homes on the same street. Yet, at least two married families stayed in the original home with the mother. The father had eventually died. Even with the ones who left and built their own homes when their children eventually married they still lived at the parent's house. I never saw anything wrong with it as they were a very close family and still are to this day. I always felt it might have been a cultural thing since it wasn't just their immediate family, but cousins did the same thing as well.

Even today the family next door to me has one of their sons and his family living with them. I also have another Italian girlfriend who has her mother and brother living with her and her husband. Maybe because I have been exposed to families who do still remain living together for so long I just don't see it as any big deal. I would imagine that with the economy being the way it is there are a lot of families who do the very same thing.

+ Reply to Thread