+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: Juan Pablo - season 18 *no spoilers*

Juan Pablo - season 18 *no spoilers*

Juan Pablo Galavis, the sexy single father from Miami, Florida, is ready to find love. He’ll have his own opportunity to find his wife and stepmother to his daughter as he stars in the next edition of “The Bachelor,” when it returns to ABC for the 18th season, premiering Monday, January 6, 2014.

With his Spanish accent, good looks, salsa moves and undying devotion for his daughter, Juan Pablo, 32, was a fan favorite. Sadly, Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock couldn’t see a future with Juan Pablo and sent him home from Barcelona. Although he was blindsided by not getting a rose, the experience of being on “The Bachelorette” opened his eyes to the possibility of finding a real, everlasting love. He witnessed firsthand how it worked with Desiree and has decided that he can’t give up on love and on giving his daughter, Camila, what she wants more than anything in the world – a brother and a sister to complete their family. Juan Pablo is ready and hopeful that he will find love and the missing puzzle piece to fulfill his family, here on “The Bachelor.”

Born in Ithaca, New York and raised in Barquisimeto, Venezuela, Juan Pablo is truly a citizen of the world. Growing up in Venezuela, he developed his passion for soccer and set his sights on one day playing professionally. Juan Pablo decided to return to his native United States to attend college and to keep pursuing playing soccer. Upon graduation, Juan Pablo fulfilled a life-long dream and became a professional soccer player in both Venezuela and America. While playing for Miami FC, Juan Pablo received some life changing news when he learned that his girlfriend, Carla, was pregnant. Refusing to be an absentee father, Juan Pablo put his dream of soccer aside to focus on a more important goal, raising his daughter. Born on Valentine’s Day in 2009, Camila Valentina Galavis will always and forever be Juan Pablo’s Valentine.

Juan Pablo took his responsibility as a new father seriously and began a new career in sports and entertainment consulting. Despite the success at his new career, Juan Pablo and Carla came to a realization that after two years, sadly, they were not meant to stay together. Ever since, Juan Pablo’s been looking for love. It hasn’t been easy for him as a single father trying to date but that is why he signed up for “The Bachelorette.” Now, he is confident that he will find his soul mate and a lasting, love-filled relationship on “The Bachelor.”
    The Bachelor Announcement - Juan Pablo Galavis
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Juan Pablo - season 18 *no spoilers*

Oh, yeah, I need to include words in a post. okay, I did.
    jucamer and Babbred like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Haha.

Brain fart of the day.

I was on the main page and saw 72 threads in this subforum and thought WTH? How could there be 72 threads about Juan Pablo, then thought we had been invaded by the bachelor "fans" again.

Just 3 days until Juan-uary. How clever ABC.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Wah. I'm not wild about this Juan Pablo season. I mean, he's sexy and all, but I'm not sure how well he'll carry the show. Who am I kidding, I'll be watching anyway as usual!
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Haha.

Brain fart of the day.

I was on the main page and saw 72 threads in this subforum and thought WTH? How could there be 72 threads about Juan Pablo, then thought we had been invaded by the bachelor "fans" again.

Eh, I just recycled Sean's forum instead of making a new one. Once they pare down the herd of women, we'll post bios.

I don't have high hopes for this season either.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Juan not? (sorry, I couldn't resist)
    I'm not expecting much either. I could be surprised. I hope it is a fun season.

I did not watch Desiree's season, so I did not know who he was. The commercials, sad to say, have not impressed me at all.
    I don't think I'll be watching this season either.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Haha.

Brain fart of the day.

Sorry, I never left this time.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Do we really csre about this bachelor, I do not. The spoiler boards have the result and I could not care less. See you in the other threads. Why we cannot talk about this here remains a mystery. Do you want to aliendate the totlal following? Seriously. What the frick?!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I only watched the first episode of the last Bachelorette and I remember this guy. How did he do? 5th place? I dunno. I remember that spoilers said Brooks would win but he quit in the finale or whatever. Don't know, don't really care.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast