+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: Juan Pablo - season 18 *no spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Juan Pablo - season 18 *no spoilers*

Dead zone here. What, who, why? No one can talk about this season here. Dare we know a tid bit about what happens. God forbid! Done and what are you mods thinking? You want the 20 of us to hang on here? This board has zero traffic. Why?
    Last edited by Shoepie; 12-30-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Yes, I think we should be able to talk about whatever. I loved how there used to be sleuthing based on screencaps. I guess the info is out there now, but still, it would be kind of fun to be able to talk a little smack. I don't think anyone really takes this show very seriously.
    Florimel, Shoepie, NEPASue and 3 others like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Do we really csre about this bachelor, I do not. The spoiler boards have the result and I could not care less. See you in the other threads. Why we cannot talk about this here remains a mystery. Do you want to aliendate the totlal following? Seriously. What the frick?!
    LOL! That's another hilarious typo and even funnier as it relates to Juan Pablo.

You're in a feisty mood, Shoepie. I like it!

Not much to sleuth (not that I ever did) since the whole show has been spoiled. Just based on his twitter account and interviews Juan Pablo's season might just be the most epic train wreck ever! I expect hilarious misadventures in language and misunderstandings.

Seems weird that most shows are cutting back their television hours (Idol and XFactor) and yet this one is expanding their tv time. A whole month of specials to boot. Did Juan Pablo's exploits necessitate an extra couple of hours? I hope so!
    Shoepie likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    LOL! That's another hilarious typo and even funnier as it relates to Juan Pablo.

Not much to sleuth (not that I ever did) since the whole show has been spoiled. Just based on his twitter account and interviews Juan Pablo's season might just be the most epic train wreck ever! I expect hilarious misadventures in language and misunderstandings.

Seems weird that most shows are cutting back their television hours (Idol and XFactor) and yet this one is expanding their tv time. A whole month of specials to boot. Did Juan Pablo's exploits necessitate an extra couple of hours? I hope so!
    I agree about the train wreck based on the interviews I have read...and had to reread, sometimes several times...just to try to make sense of what he is saying.

I think the specials are their way of trying to distract us from noticing what a mess JPab is and to promote the franchise. Look at all the successful couples we have spawned...in one way or another...ignore the casting blunder we did with the lead this season. The season hasn't even started and I am already sick of hearing how he is looking for a mother for Camilla...shades of Emily all over again and we all know how well that turned out.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Dead zone here. What, who, why? No one can talk about this season here. Dare we know a tid bit about what happens. God forbid! Done and what are you mods thinking? You want the 20 of us to hang on here? This board has zero traffic. Why?
    Because its the holidays and the show hasn't even started yet? I have no problem giving the season a chance. Unspoiled here. Maybe that makes a difference.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post

Ha ha ha! Typos due to stiff martini!
    JunkieGirl and Cornholio like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Because its the holidays and the show hasn't even started yet? I have no problem giving the season a chance. Unspoiled here. Maybe that makes a difference.
    The traffic is low all the time.

The traffic is low all the time.
    I agree. I'm on another site as well and it's the same thing...even though they do spoilers. The more people read his tweets and interviews the less interest there is. That is what you get when you try to force feed someone to the audience. Initially some were excited because they thought he was hot and because we really didn't get to see much of him during the show, it was almost like having an unknown bachelor again. However, on the other hand, nobody was really that invested in him either and when the dumb tweets and interviews started coming, interest plummeted.

I suspect it will be a hard slog of a season...just trying to understand him is a pain. I'm sure we will be subjected to even more drama and cat fights from the ladies than is usual so that producers don't have to focus on JPab. Unfortunately, none of his ladies seem to be catching the imagination either but hopefully, once the season starts that will change.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Are we going to have all the ladies saying his name over and over?? meh,
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    The more people read his tweets and interviews the less interest there is.
    I just read through some of his tweets (until I couldn't take anymore)...not very impressive. You're right - the more I read about him, the less I like him.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread