+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: Juan Pablo - season 18 *no spoilers*

Re: Juan Pablo - season 18 *no spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut View Post
    .... My ick-o-meter on this guy has climbed off the chart.
    I'm so happy to see the ick-o-meter back in play. I can't remember which season, but the one I was using took off into the stratosphere never to be seen again. If you don't mind, I'll use yours, but I promise not to send it flying.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm so happy to see the ick-o-meter back in play. I can't remember which season, but the one I was using took off into the stratosphere never to be seen again. If you don't mind, I'll use yours, but I promise not to send it flying.
    LOL! My ick-o-meter is getting ready to launch, too.

We rarely get to see an in-depth conversation on this show, so why would this season be any different? Based on what past contestants have reported over the years, I believe they are occurring - they're just not being shown.
    Florimel, mesachick and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    We rarely get to see an in-depth conversation on this show, so why would this season be any different? Based on what past contestants have reported over the years, I believe they are occurring - they're just not being shown.
    While I agree that any really in depth conversations are generally not shown, this season seems worse because all he seems to say is "How are you?", "Are things good?", "Good", over and over again. I particularly noticed this with Cass last night. He went through his usual spiel the first time he talked to her and then did the exact same thing when he took her out the second time to dump her. And he basically said nothing to Sharleen and just kissed her even though she tried to talk to him. He seems to be clueless in reading body language and having a conversation. I think you can tell by how the women are when they see him...they generally look pretty bored...as if they could care less...other than Clare of course!
    InsideOut and Fanny Mare like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    While I agree that any really in depth conversations are generally not shown, this season seems worse because all he seems to say is "How are you?", "Are things good?", "Good", over and over again. I particularly noticed this with Cass last night. He went through his usual spiel the first time he talked to her and then did the exact same thing when he took her out the second time to dump her. And he basically said nothing to Sharleen and just kissed her even though she tried to talk to him. He seems to be clueless in reading body language and having a conversation. I think you can tell by how the women are when they see him...they generally look pretty bored...as if they could care less...other than Clare of course!
    I think Clair is a hot whiney mess, I like Andi, but not with Pablum..and I like Renée, but she looks downright dowdy at the RC's..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread