Closed Thread
Page 1 of 43 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

FINALE!

One more night to ourselves into oblivion. I love the ritual - Meet the Parents, Last Chance Dates, Limo Exit Order, and hopefully the Twirl. This part rarely changes.

I'll see you after the west coast airs (I want to stay spoiler free until the last moment.)

I'll close the threads closer to show time EDT and they will reopen after the west coast airs.
    fireflyer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

OMG its going to be so hard not to look and see who he chooses, ( and see who sent that letter)..

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am not spoiled about what happens. But I'm guessing that the note is from Catherine, because it was mentioned somewhere that she was always passing him notes. Was that at The Women Tell All? Or maybe the hometown dates? Not something they've really shown. But when they "teased" about this note or letter or whatever written thing, I remembered that about Catherine and notes. And I figure its just something she does, but TPTB are just blowing it up as SIGNIFICANT, when it's really not. Not like they've never made something out of nothing ... Soon we will see if I'm right.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'm here and ready to join the !!! I already know who F1 is but it's still going to be a fun night. Already in my jammies and hubby is banished upstairs to watch his American Pickers and Pawn Stars.

Woo Hoo! Let the fun begin!!
    fireflyer and SpringMaiden27 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    OMG its going to be so hard not to look and see who he chooses, ( and see who sent that letter)..

I've somehow managed not to spoil F1 for myself all season, so I'm not going to do so now. I'm a few time zones over from those of you reporting, so I'm going to log off & resist reading this thread until after it airs here. Darn! Not reading the East Coast reporting is the hardest part yet.

Have fun all of you & happy watching.
    alizarules, ilja and Eastcoastmom like this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

I WANT SPOILERS (in Arizona). Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I'm here and ready to join the !!! I already know who F1 is but it's still going to be a fun night. Already in my jammies and hubby is banished upstairs to watch his American Pickers and Pawn Stars.

Woo Hoo! Let the fun begin!!
    @ your DH, Eastcoastmom. Too funny. And I'm sure he's just as happy to be in his own world.

I'm with you because I already know, too, and plan to have fun watching it unfold.
    Actually, I just can't wait for it to unfold. For whatever reason (because I really like Sean), I am so over this season.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

HEY, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, AZ, we gotcha!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

This show has never had a three-hour finale before?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Two hour show where they meet the parents, ness, culminating in hopefully a proposal. Then the last hour is after the final rose. Which is current time, now.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 43 1234567891011 ... LastLast