Closed Thread
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

We can talk it to death, and we pretty much have, but they will be the ones with the last word either way. As many have said, time will tell. I hope they make it, but relationships are hard no matter how they start. They take work to make them work.
    ness, Moontat, biglove44 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    We can talk it to death, and we pretty much have, but they will be the ones with the last word either way. As many have said, time will tell. I hope they make it, but relationships are hard no matter how they start. They take work to make them work.
    We have indeed. I think they have as much of a chance as any other couple . I wish for them the very best.
    I look forward to seeing Sean on DWTS- even if he can't dance

FM
    ness and biglove44 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I did a search with key words "Sean Lowe Catherine body language." One body language expert said that Sean and Catherine have a mutual desire for fame. The expert also said that Catherine's clawed hand while she's kissing Sean indicates effort. Another expert said that their body language proves that their relationship is fake. I always watch this series from the beginning. I like to play matchmaker and choose who I think would be best for the lead. I also try to see which contestant the lead seems to be most interested in at the first party. I thought that Des would be best for Sean.
    AshLee?

IS THAT YOU????

GIRL . . .

GIVE IT UP, WHY DON'TCHA?????

If you DON'T, we might start thinkin' we need to go run and HIDE OUR BUNNIES!!!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

My perception is that Sean is truly in love with Catherine, and I believe this only because when I watched the show again today (yes, guilty ), I saw how he promised his mom on their walk that he would not propose unless he was absolutely sure. A boy like that does not break promises to his momma.
    ness, Moontat, biglove44 and 4 others like this.

I think I'm one of the most cynical people ever regarding this show, but I do have good feelings about Sean & Catherine. I still think it will be a big challenge to bridge some of their differences and it is also waaaay too soon to tell what will remain when the infatuation wears off, but I do get a good vibe from them and I wish them only the best.
    NCLurker, biglove44, ilja and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I did a search with key words "Sean Lowe Catherine body language." One body language expert said that Sean and Catherine have a mutual desire for fame. The expert also said that Catherine's clawed hand while she's kissing Sean indicates effort. Another expert said that their body language proves that their relationship is fake. I always watch this series from the beginning. I like to play matchmaker and choose who I think would be best for the lead. I also try to see which contestant the lead seems to be most interested in at the first party. I thought that Des would be best for Sean.
    Great, someone after my own heart! I watch body language very close, and make many of my decisions based on a person's actions, rather then what they say.

I'm not sure I agree, that Sean went on the show for fame but the fact he accepted DWTS right after the show ended leads me to agree that he has developed a desire for fame. I also agree that Catherine does not like close physical contact..I spotted that watching the show. In an earlier post, I posted that I felt Sean felt he had to choose one of the girls and he convinced himself basically that he was truly in love with Catherine. He acted all happy & giddy because his mother told him this was the way he should feel if he was really in love. (I feel this was a sub conscious reaction not a conscious one.) So, I also agree with the last statment that the relationship is fake.

I enjoy trying to pick the right person for the bachelor and I still feel Ashley would have been his best choice.

FORT Fogey

Magazines must assign photographers to take candid pictures of Bachelor couples. I have seen pictures of previous couples not holding hands and standing far apart. The way to find out about how couples really feel about each other, is how they act towards each other when they think there aren't any cameras around.
    rileymeboy likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    Great, someone after my own heart! I watch body language very close, and make many of my decisions based on a person's actions, rather then what they say.

I'm not sure I agree, that Sean went on the show for fame but the fact he accepted DWTS right after the show ended leads me to agree that he has developed a desire for fame. I also agree that Catherine does not like close physical contact..I spotted that watching the show. In an earlier post, I posted that I felt Sean felt he had to choose one of the girls and he convinced himself basically that he was truly in love with Catherine. He acted all happy & giddy because his mother told him this was the way he should feel if he was really in love. (I feel this was a sub conscious reaction not a conscious one.) So, I also agree with the last statment that the relationship is fake.

I enjoy trying to pick the right person for the bachelor and I still feel Ashley would have been his best choice.
    I also watch body language closely and during the last several episodes Sean had his hands all over Catherine. One time when they were hugging (I think after they'd been apart for a few days) his big pale hands were all over her upper and lower back.

I don't want to get r-rated here but it really looked like the actions of someone who was ready to initiate more intimate activities. I don't think Sean's a good enough actor to fake that.

Also on many of their later dates (I mean in the later episodes) Catherine would constantly have at least one hand on Sean's arm or leg, constantly maintaining physical contact.

I can't and wouldn't try to predict whether their relationship will last but from their unconscious/subconscious body language it looks to me as though they are truly at the very least physically attracted to each other.
    umngirl, AZChristian, ilja and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    AshLee?

IS THAT YOU????

GIRL . . .

GIVE IT UP, WHY DON'TCHA?????

If you DON'T, we might start thinkin' we need to go run and HIDE OUR BUNNIES!!!

There is an article about Sean & Catherine in one of those magazines, we all read in the check out line but never admit to buying! It's only a page long but it touches on most of the things that have been discussed over and over here. I read the article while waiting to check out then decided to buy it.

According to the article and I quote...The 29-year old insurance agent may not know himself as well as he thinks. "Sean can be naive," says a source. "I'm not sure he gets the entire picture."

Another insider says.."I don't think Sean understands how complicated Catherine is." He's attracted to her because she is bubbly, which she is. But she has a down side,too."

Sean came on the show hoping to find a wife, settle down, buy a nice house and start a family. Catherine is not ready for children. So Sean had to shelve his daddy dreams.

The most interesting part to me is Sean is always talking about dreams of his wife being loved by his family members. This doesn't seem to be the case at the moment, his mother feels if he was really in love he would have known before he did. His sister felt he would have been happier with (is everyone seated?)Ashley Frazier. His sister is the one Sean said knew him better then anyone else.

In the end, I'm sure his family will support him in whatever he does.

The only thing I hope is they wait until they have a chance to really get to know each other...good and bad. They have been moving to fast to hardly know what is going on.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 03-17-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I also watch body language closely and during the last several episodes Sean had his hands all over Catherine. One time when they were hugging (I think after they'd been apart for a few days) his big pale hands were all over her upper and lower back.

I don't want to get r-rated here but it really looked like the actions of someone who was ready to initiate more intimate activities. I don't think Sean's a good enough actor to fake that.

Also on many of their later dates (I mean in the later episodes) Catherine would constantly have at least one hand on Sean's arm or leg, constantly maintaining physical contact.

I can't and wouldn't try to predict whether their relationship will last but from their unconscious/subconscious body language it looks to me as though they are truly at the very least physically attracted to each other.
    I agree 100% on the bolded part. I also believe they are both still on cloud nine and what you saw is very real based on what they are feeling now. We may never know if they are right for each other if they marry as soon as they seem to be planning. I think Chris is pushing that issue. Once Sean is married, I think he will do most anything to make it work wheather he is happy or not. That would be such a shame. I do not think most men take marriage this seriously in this day and age

Closed Thread