Closed Thread
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 423
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #391
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,622

    Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Ilja - you are super sweet - just wanted to toss that out there!

    Differing opinions should be welcomed here! And who's to say - maybe Catherine IS bi-polar. Folks on this board and on other forums have got the same feeling, so you aren't alone in those thoughts Rileymeboy.

    I found another interesting fact - Catherine isn't even all that religious LOL She just started going to some non-denominational church and is "exploring" different roads. I don't have an issue with that though. I don't think anyone should change their religious views for their spouse. It should be something that they want to do. Just look at how well that's worked out for Tom Cruise trying to force Scientology upon his two ex-wives. LOL I do wish them well. Fake or not, whether they last or not, they sure made a cute couple on the cover of People. The airbrushing was WAY too heavy handed though. Sean looks like he's 17 :P
    Catherine tweeted something rather sarcastic about that photo but I can't remember the exact words.

    Found it: @SeanLowe09 and I just had our first meal together in public which I will now vomit up after seeing our People mag cover. #WHY
    Last edited by NCLurker; 03-14-2013 at 10:11 PM.

  2. #392
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,468

    Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

    The airbrushing on the cover was so bad. Sean tweeted that they were laughing at the cover because he looked like a vampire. But the inside pictures are gorgeous IMO. They do make a striking pair.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

  3. #393
    FORT Fanatic biglove44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    600

    Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Ilja - you are super sweet - just wanted to toss that out there!

    Differing opinions should be welcomed here! And who's to say - maybe Catherine IS bi-polar. Folks on this board and on other forums have got the same feeling, so you aren't alone in those thoughts Rileymeboy.

    I found another interesting fact - Catherine isn't even all that religious LOL She just started going to some non-denominational church and is "exploring" different roads. I don't have an issue with that though. I don't think anyone should change their religious views for their spouse. It should be something that they want to do. Just look at how well that's worked out for Tom Cruise trying to force Scientology upon his two ex-wives. LOL I do wish them well. Fake or not, whether they last or not, they sure made a cute couple on the cover of People. The airbrushing was WAY too heavy handed though. Sean looks like he's 17
    Differing opinions are fine but when you're saying things as fact OR saying that Cat's sisters' said something they, clearly didn't then other members are going to correct you. And that's what happened to rileymeboy.

    Catherine said she recently started going to a non-denominational church, true. She said she grew up learning about different religions but always believed in God. At least she's not atheist.
    ness and AlwaysVeg like this.

  4. #394
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,232

    Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Catherine tweeted something rather sarcastic about that photo but I can't remember the exact words.

    Found it: @SeanLowe09 and I just had our first meal together in public which I will now vomit up after seeing our People mag cover. #WHY
    There are other tweets as well . My daugher in law sent some to me- hilarious! they don't take themselves too seriously.

    I am looking forward to seeing her in the audience when DWTS is on. She 's a beauty
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #395
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,108

    Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    There are other tweets as well . My daugher in law sent some to me- hilarious! they don't take themselves too seriously.

    I am looking forward to seeing her in the audience when DWTS is on. She 's a beauty
    Of course Catherine doesn't take herself seriously. Remember, she runs when the fun is gone.

    BigLove - I don't believe anyone has said that the sisters said Catherine is bipolar. What they did do was open the door for that easy interpretation. which is what happened, otherwise you wouldn't see posters bringing it up on various forums.
    rileymeboy likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  6. #396
    FORT Fanatic biglove44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    600

    Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Of course Catherine doesn't take herself seriously. Remember, she runs when the fun is gone.

    BigLove - I don't believe anyone has said that the sisters said Catherine is bipolar. What they did do was open the door for that easy interpretation. which is what happened, otherwise you wouldn't see posters bringing it up on various forums.
    Here's what Rileymeboy said:
    Based on what I heard the sister's say, she is either really happy or way down in the dumps.

    A Bipolar person is either feeling really good & excited or they are deeply depressed, it can change quickly and last for different time spans; sometimes a year or more at a time. When they are in the manic state, they have excess energy and want to be doing things all the time and very happy, or so they seem. They will do dare devil type things, trouble sleeping there are many more but these seem to be the main ones. If they go through a change or become really stressed..this can immediately trigger the depressive state. Which is a whole different story.
    I wonder if we watched the same show. I'm not saying you are wrong, but I am saying that is not what I heard.
    "Based on what I heard her sisters say...". Yeah, her sisters didn't say that so some of us corrected her. Riley used what she thought Cat's sisters said to go into why Cat might be bi-polar (happy then depressed/down in the dumps). Her sisters never used the words depressed or down in the dumps. Feel free to interpret the sisters' conversation with Sean but don't say they said something (when they really didn't) and then use it explain why Cat might have an illness.

    I love snark and differing opinions but when members claim something was said, that wasn't, of course you're going to get corrected (from other members who knew what the sisters said).
    Last edited by biglove44; 03-15-2013 at 05:23 PM.
    ness, nanarama, Fanny Mare and 1 others like this.

  7. #397
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

    As stated we each have the right to our opinions, I stated mine.

    As I stated earlier, I've had two friends on the show. The first friend ended up f1. She did not need extra support on the boards. Her smile could light up a room and so could she. Nevertheless, her friends and family had all the forums covered supporting her. Not known as a friend but simply a poster.

    The same went for the second friend that went on the show, she had recently been through a difficult period and did not always show the confidence she needed for this show. We, as her friends, were always lurking in the background of these forums supporting her.

    I posted that post, hoping someone close to Sean would read it and take what steps, if any, should be taken. The big factor is educating themselves on the facts and then making a decision.

    Because of my profession, i have to be very careful in the manner i say certain things.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 03-15-2013 at 06:02 PM.

  8. #398
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by biglove44 View Post
    Differing opinions are fine but when you're saying things as fact OR saying that Cat's sisters' said something they, clearly didn't then other members are going to correct you. And that's what happened to rileymeboy.

    Catherine said she recently started going to a non-denominational church, true. She said she grew up learning about different religions but always believed in God. At least she's not atheist.
    I think this has all gotten out of proportion. I posted what I feel I heard..exact words, maybe not. Interpretation is the same. There were other factors involved that i stated.. I also made it very clear this was my opinion. It still is!
    How frequently do you see a women Catherine's age bounce up and down on a set..then leave the bus and say I bet I can crawl into the tire ream then proceed to do it. Sure, it came across as fun but normal behavior, I think not.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 03-15-2013 at 06:18 PM.

  9. #399
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,468

    Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I think this has all gotten out of proportion. I posted what I feel I heard..exact words, maybe not. Interpetation is the same. There were other factors involved that i stated.. I also made it very clear this was my opinion. It still is!
    How frequently do you see a women Catherine's age bounce up and down on a set..then leave the bus and say I bet I can crawl into the tire ream then proceed to do it. Sure, it came across as fun but normal behavior, I think not.
    Her trying to fit in the wheel well as like a stupid human trick. My friends and I do it all the time. In fact, just last week my roommates and I took turns trying to fit in a suitcase and seeing if we could zip it up while one of us was inside. I don't find her trying to fit in the well odd at all.
    biglove44, Photobabe and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

  10. #400
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Of course Catherine doesn't take herself seriously. Remember, she runs when the fun is gone.

    BigLove - I don't believe anyone has said that the sisters said Catherine is bipolar. What they did do was open the door for that easy interpretation. which is what happened, otherwise you wouldn't see posters bringing it up on various forums.
    I don't recall anyone saying Catherine is bipolar either! There are clues that people who are fimiliar with this problem either by knowing someone who suffers with this problem or by being a professional in this field, will pick up on. The av. person may see it as fun and full of spirit. Do I suspect Bipolar,yes, based only on what i have seen and heard on national tv . I have never had Catherine as a patient and am only stating an opinion!
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 03-15-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.