Closed Thread
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I could see the attraction between the two last evening and I hope they are one of the "Lucky Ones", that makes it the long term. But, regardless of what I witnessed last evening, i have major doubts!

Sean is not a cryer (his words) neither am I, so I understand. Yet, he was on the verge of tears during the last week of filming & most of the evening. Some would say it was his feelings for Catherine, I would disagree. I think he is totally drained physically and emotionally. I think he considered very carefully before he let the girls go. I also think he let some of the girls go he really cared about because he was afraid of rejection and they had failed to get their feelings across about how they felt about him. I also wonder about Catherine...if he had let her go instead of Des. Did he really fall in love with Catherine that deeply, that quickly? He knew she was a lot of fun to be with, but he was ready to send her home only a few weeks prior. Look how long he kept "the terrible one" around. Different women tried to talk to him about the situation, next thing you knew, they would be sent home the following ceremony. Again Sean's words, Ashlee was the one he seemed to be developing strong feelings for from the beginning, but he changed his mind on a dime.. As nice a guy as Sean seems to be, he is not a good judge of people and is easily persuaded! A producer's dream! (In my humble opinion)

For him not to be sure of his chosen one until his last date with Lindsey, is a little telling about his feelings for each of the girls. His mother gave him excellent advice, if he didn't know who he wanted to spend his life with, by this time, he should not choose either. I think the decision maker for Sean was when Catherine went to the house he was staying the night before. When ask how did he know he was in love, he responded, it was like God told me she was the right one for me. I realized at that point, how stressed out he truly was. His mother told him he should be all giddy and happy about the one he loved and so he is giddy and happy. I believe he believes he is in love, they have only shared the fantasy world the real world will be the challange. For some reason, not choosing anyone seemed not to be a choice for him.

I hope they take time together before they marry, to really get to know each other. If it is infacuation, as I believe, they are able to realize it together and can part without hurting each other to badly.

I stayed away from the bachelor for a few seasons, it had gotten to over the wall for me. But, I'm glad I decided to watch this show..I had hoped for a different ending but "it is what it is." I have enjoyed reading the different views about the show and look forward to seeing you all for "The Bachelorette."
    Edit: I hear you but eh, after watching him profess his love for her at the atfr and catching a bunch of their interviews today, I think Sean and Cat are happy and believe they're each other's first choice.

I like this interview, check it out (i hope it's okay to post it here) VIDEO: Bachelor's Sean on Knowing Catherine was "The One" and Why He's Going Dancing - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com. Sean is a lucky guy bc Catherine is extremely secure in herself and their relationship.

This too:'The Bachelor' Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici interview - The Bachelor Interview - Reality TV - Digital Spy
    Last edited by biglove44; 03-13-2013 at 03:06 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44 View Post
    Edit: I hear you but eh, after watching him profess his love for her at the atfr and catching a bunch of their interviews today, I think Sean and Cat are happy and believe they're each other's first choice.

I like this interview, check it out (i hope it's okay to post it here) VIDEO: Bachelor's Sean on Knowing Catherine was "The One" and Why He's Going Dancing - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com. Sean is a lucky guy bc Catherine is extremely secure in herself and their relationship.

This too:'The Bachelor' Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici interview - The Bachelor Interview - Reality TV - Digital Spy
    Did you see the GMA interview? Catherine didn't look happy when Petra from DWTS came out. I think Sean right now holds all the power in this relationship, she's quit her job to move down to texas and now he's off for possibly months in LA spending all of his time dancing with someone very sexy. I'd be annoyed, this is supposed to be their bonding time.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    Did you see the GMA interview? Catherine didn't look happy when Petra from DWTS came out. I think Sean right now holds all the power in this relationship, she's quit her job to move down to texas and now he's off for possibly months in LA spending all of his time dancing with someone very sexy. I'd be annoyed, this is supposed to be their bonding time.
    I thought I read somewhere -- maybe the Seattle Times piece? -- that she's planning to move to LA while DWTS is taping.
    NCLurker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    I thought she was fine. When he was offered DWTS, Catherine was the first person he called about it, had she not been comfortable with it, he wouldn't have done it.. I dont think he is holding all the power. jmho of course

I thought I read somewhere -- maybe the Seattle Times piece? -- that she's planning to move to LA while DWTS is taping.
    Yes she is. Good for her !
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I don't watch GMA, but I did look at the video of the announcement just now. I didn't see where Catherine looked unhappy about Peta. And another article online says they're looking forward to the opportunity to explore Los Angeles together while THEY are there for the taping of DWTS, and she'll be looking for something to do so she will have some new experiences as well.

He also said he doesn't like the recognition because he can't go hang out with his buddies any more because it turns into a "photo" experience. I think he'll be happy to get ABC to pay for the wedding and provide a nice nest egg for them for their future, and then they'll be like the other Bachelor couples. I wouldn't recognize more than a couple of them if they walked past me on the street.
    ness likes this.

I saw an interview with them this morning where she said that they will both be in LA, but not living together. Who knows how long Sean will last on DWTS. I just watched the interview on GMA, and I guess we all see different things. Catherine didn't look at all unhappy to see Peta, in my view. I do think they are both tired and ready to be done giving a bazillion interviews. Sean alludes to that on his twitter.

Sadly, for them, I've enjoyed reading about them post-show. I hope they beat the odds and make it. One comment I heard them say is that they don't think of the other couples that have failed. They are unique. To me, the most down-to-earth couples AND the ones who don't try to have a long distance relationship stand the best chance of success. (Think Ashley and JP. She moved to NY to be with him and then he moved to New Jersey for her residency.)

And long engagements aren't any quarantee of success. In my business, (bridal) when I hear of people who have been engaged for YEARS, I think, "Honey, that's not being engaged. You're just 'going steady.'" To me, being engaged means you plan to marry within a finite amount of time.
    NCLurker, ness, Hyper and 4 others like this.

To the Point

I just thought Catherine looked really tired. I am sure that they had just flown in from LA to do the show and they had been going nonstop. Some people have an easier time dealing with being that tired, others not so much.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't believe the dresses belonged to either of them. Since they had the gold and silver theme going, I believe they were production picks or at the very least, they were given a few dresses from which to choose.
    I'm with you on that. It can't have been accidental that the winner was wearing gold and the runner-up was in silver. I've watched this show long enough to know how much production interfers with just about everything, but even I found their intrusion re the dress colors to be over the top. It felt so fake and uncomforatble to me as I watched the two women with Sean that it detracted from whatever emotion production thought they were prompting me to feel.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I just thought Catherine looked really tired. I am sure that they had just flown in from LA to do the show and they had been going nonstop. Some people have an easier time dealing with being that tired, others not so much.
    She did look tired, tired and happy.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Someone mentioned that Sean looks tired. He'd already have been in daily rehearsals for DWTS for several weeks at this point and all the stars always say how grueling that time is so I would expect him to look at least a little worn around the edges.

If he's truly trying to learn how to dance (unlike some others who have proclaimed they couldn't dance and didn't bother to even try to learn) he could be in the midst of a rehearsal marathon not unlike the first training sessions football players have in the summer before the season starts.

Finally, weightlifting of the kind that Sean does is not the kind of exercise that does much for overall body conditioning. Considering all that's been going on in his life the last few months he could be out of shape in terms of attempting serious heavyduty cardio work of the kind that dancing requires.

All that said, I love Sean and Catherine as a couple and hope they can make it work in RL. I also look forward to seeing Catherine in the DWTS audience. I hope Sean gets to stay in the competition a long time.
    ness and ilja like this.

Closed Thread