Closed Thread
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Still in the first hour here and Lindsey just said that Sean is what she's been looking for "her entire life.."

Lindsey just seems SO young, it's almost painful to watch. She's 24... Her brain isn't even fully formed yet. She definitely has some growIng to do, IMHO. Unless she ends up marrying the boy next door and becoming a grandmother at 45. Just give it time, please!
    NFL1 and ness like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just saw the proposal here. WEEPING!!!!
    ness, umngirl and ilja like this.

Lindsay is very sweet, but her baby voice is excruciating.
    NFL1, NCLurker, ness and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Just saw the proposal here. WEEPING!!!!
    Wait til you see it the SECOND time, when Sean and Catherine are watching it for the first time. Ohhhhh myyyyyy~
    AZChristian likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Catherine sounds like an old soul. I just love her. I love how nervous she is. Sean is right, it takes a heck of a lot for her to open up..she was overcome when Sean's dad said she would be like a daughter
    NFL1, Moontat, ilja and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Had to go out earlier in the evening, so just now catching up...

Favorite moment of the night was Lindsay taking off her shoes. There's a couple of reasons.

--I was/am a total tomboy. I would have done the exact same thing as Lindsay. "Ok, it was a wonderful 6-week vacation. Nice knowing you. Limo driver, take me back to the hotel, will you? I want to change out of this silly dress and go swimming/shopping." In fact, I would have done better than Lindsay. I would have hiked that dress up to my knees so I could march out faster.

--I spent several years of my childhood in a small Texas farming town. Going barefoot conjures up Huck Finn-type memories for me. As soon as school ended, those shoes came off and they didn't come back on 'til school started again. Somebody mentioned their grandparents' farm. Same here! In a college creative writing class I wrote about the joys of standing in my grandparent's field and feeling the dirt trickle between my toes. Ahhhhh...Suddenly I've got an urge to sing "Country Girl". (I need an icon with a straw hat. )

Yea for the wedding! I haven't watched any of the televised weddings from this show, but I'll watch this one. We need to get back together and start a thread. For those of you returning for TBette, I'll see you then! In the meantime, as Robin Williams would say "Ok, everybody, group hug."

I read in a blog that Lindsay was offered TBette, but for whatever reason turned it down. I actually kind of admire her for that. Now she can return to sanity and find her own dream without all the pressure of being in the media. I hope she makes it.

Which reminds me. I, too, grew up in the evangelical culture. It was rare, but from time to time I did hear somebody say, "I'm praying for my son/daughter's future spouse." It was meant as a good thing; the parent was praying that God would find a lovely mate for their child and bless them with a good marriage. I always thought it was sweet. Alas, my parents must have thought their prayers would go unanswered for me. My two sisters did the traditional evangelical thing, getting married right out of college and settling down to have babies. I waited just a few years longer (cough, cough). I don't mind, though. I got to live my dream of seeing foreign countries while I was single. I also picked up Mr. Red in one of them and we will have been married 9 years this June.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Catherine looks stunning, I wish she knew how beautiful( naturally beautiful) she is. Sean so wanted to say ILY before today, but he had to wait.

I read in a blog that Lindsay was offered TBette, but for whatever reason turned it down. I actually kind of admire her for that. Now she can return to sanity and find her own dream without all the pressure of being in the media. I hope she makes it.
    She will, she doesn't need this show again.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Actions speak volumes! His body language with Catherine is much more open, connected, and at ease.
    NFL1 likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yep, cried again while watching them watch the proposal. I wish them all the happiness in the world.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    When they replayed the proposal for Sean and Catherine to watch, the Neil Lane logo was blacked out on the inside of the ring box. Guess Neil only paid for one showing of it!

Catherine looked gorgeous in her gold gown. Lindsey looked like she was wearing an aluminum foil dress, and the style was not flattering to her at all, especially in the bosom area!
    I don't know if you or others here watch Project Runway? But in the last episode, the designers were tasked with making a prom dress out of duct tape.
    The design that lost and got TWO designers sent home somewhat resembled Lindsay's dress. There is probably a photo in the Project Runway thread here.
    cubsfan55 and AZChristian like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Closed Thread