Closed Thread
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/11 Bachelor 17 FINALE/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Thank you, FORT posters! It has been a privilege to share this season with you guys. I really love hearing the variety of opinions, and I want to thank you all for sharing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    ness - let's get dressed up in our go-to-wedding clothes to watch!!!
    You're ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZChristian likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm still fairly new to the Bachelor-watching club. You folks sure do make it a lot more fun! Thanks for all the great spoilers for this Arizonan who has no patience to wait for things to air here!

See you all at the wedding!
    cubsfan55 likes this.

I want to add my thanks. You guys are the bomb to share an obsession with. I only wish I could pay you.

Ditto what everyone else has said. It's been a fun season for me watching my favorite lead pick my favorite contestant. Now onto the fun part, following their banter postseason on twitter and Instagram.
    ilja likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

HEY AZ, ilja and umngirl!

We're FAMILY, here!

If WE don't have each other's back, WHO WILL???

LOLOLOLOL!
    cubsfan55, AZChristian and ilja like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

3 hours?

OMG!

The only great thing was seeing 4 of my fave girls: Lesley, Sarah, Jackie and Ashlee.

YAY! Des for Bachelorette. Still would have preferred Lesley, but I think Des will make a good Bachette.

While that proposal was kinda sweet, Brad's proposal to Emily is still my fave.

I still don't see what is so wonderful about this couple. Catherine's inability to express her feelings is a bit of a red flag. That doesn't get better or change. Granted she was surrounded by many crew members, so it may have been harder to express herself on camera. IDK, Sean and his family seem to communicate very well, Catherine, not so much.

How darling is Lindsey? Her exit was so sad to watch and yet she went out so classy. I don't think she'll be single for very long. Hell, I'd marry her! LOL
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

It's sure been fun posting with all of you in real time. You all are so funny and who couldn't use a good laugh? It's good for the soul. What ever will I do with my Monday evenings now? Until next season...
    ness, AZChristian, ilja and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

When they replayed the proposal for Sean and Catherine to watch, the Neil Lane logo was blacked out on the inside of the ring box. Guess Neil only paid for one showing of it!

Catherine looked gorgeous in her gold gown. Lindsey looked like she was wearing an aluminum foil dress, and the style was not flattering to her at all, especially in the bosom area!

I still think Des was Sean's match and he was a fool to let her go. She is adorable. I don't see the Sean/Catherine thing at all but if they opt for a hurry up wedding, I guess they will prove that I am all wet!
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Closed Thread