Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Catherine

78 86.67%
  • Lindsay

3 3.33%
  • Neither one

3 3.33%
  • Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!

6 6.67%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Who will Sean pick tonight? (no spoilers)

Re: Who will Sean pick tonight? (no spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Has Lindsay been hidden? Or is there just not much to see? I'm not sure.

At F3 time it seemed like Sean was at the library with three books from which to choose:

Lindsay, the open book, a new journal on page one, just waiting for Sean to fill in all her pages. She's a willing foot soldier to Sean's Commander-in-Chief.

AshLee, an overflowing book from the needs self-help section. Also available on audio tape to enjoy in your car because you should never be in danger of forgetting her story, in seven languages in case you choose to flee the country, and in braille in case you go mad from her incessant controlling and poke your eyes out. Read the book, dammit! There will be a test later.

Or Catherine, a series of books from the adventure section. Which direction will the next happy surprise take you? Comes with crayons for coloring outside the lines.

He makes his choice tonight. I guess it's obvious which one I would choose.
    If I can color outside the lines( anytime) I choose Cat
    Alexxxx likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just heard a promo on Seattle radio about tonight, wondering whether Sean would pick the local woman. One of the audio clips was of someone -- I assume Catherine -- saying she "didn't want to be alone again." That was a little surprising; she struck me as more independent than that.

At F3 time it seemed like Sean was at the library with three books from which to choose:

Lindsay, the open book, a new journal on page one, just waiting for Sean to fill in all her pages. She's a willing foot soldier to Sean's Commander-in-Chief.

AshLee, an overflowing book from the needs self-help section. Also available on audio tape to enjoy in your car because you should never be in danger of forgetting her story, in seven languages in case you choose to flee the country, and in braille in case you go mad from her incessant controlling and poke your eyes out. Read the book, dammit! There will be a test later.

Or Catherine, a series of books from the adventure section. Which direction will the next happy surprise take you? Comes with crayons for coloring outside the lines.

Perfect. All of them! And I'm with you.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I just heard a promo on Seattle radio about tonight, wondering whether Sean would pick the local woman. One of the audio clips was of someone -- I assume Catherine -- saying she "didn't want to be alone again." That was a little surprising; she struck me as more independent than that.
    I heard that, but I would like to know when it was said. It could have been weeks ago.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I heard that, but I would like to know when it was said. It could have been weeks ago.
    Yeah, it's hard to tell. It's just that I never would have matched up that statement with her -- but I could imagine some of the others this season saying that.

We viewing mortals are sooooooo manipulatable.

I think Des was his match and he blew it! Does anyone think she would accept being the next Bachelorette?
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    I think Des was his match and he blew it! Does anyone think she would accept being the next Bachelorette?
    I think she would definitely accept.

If I'm not mistaken, they are suppose to announce who it is tonight.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion

Brilliant assessment. I like Lindsey - and I think Sean would fit it well with her family. But she doesn't seem like a fully realized person yet.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I think she would definitely accept.

If I'm not mistaken, they are suppose to announce who it is tonight.
    Yes they will, and I would lay odds on its her.As I posted, she said all the lines they all say .
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I'll be REALLY curious to see if Sean and Catherine make it to the alter (and afterwards). To commit to a wedding after such a short time togher and with all the hype sweeping them away seems soooo silly and premature.

I do think they are cute together, though. I hope they make it.
    NEPASue likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast