Closed Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Once again, my drinking phrase "My best friend" has me slip-sliding under the table...
    alizarules and Pandora2 like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I don't know what to think about AshLee's segment. If Sean truly did tell her that she was going to meet his family and would be best friends with his sister, then he was leading her to believe they truly had something. No wonder she was blind-sided.
    It's also possible he said something to the effect "you would so be best friends with my sister if you got to meet my family" ... she just didn't hear the "if"..
    Vonna and Midol like this.
    Wasting away another summer...

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

AshLee is not giving up.

I sure would feel badly for his F1 if he was falling in love with all 3 women.

Whoah, Lord . . .

She is NOT letting him up off the mat!

ETA . . .

Does anybody happen to have that show still DVR'd that can actually CHECK what he said to AshLee about the other women and whether or not they meant anything to him?

I'd LOVE to know!

'Cause SOMEBODY is lying.

OR has developed a mean-ass case of amnesia.

Personally, DESPITE her denial, I think she's still carrying a torch for the guy.
    Last edited by ness; 03-04-2013 at 09:40 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    It's also possible he said something to the effect "you would so be best friends with my sister if you got to meet my family" ... she just didn't hear the "if"..
    It's possible.

Ashley's scaring me.

Attack dog, game-player, yikes. She doesn't let anything go. I hope AshLee got what she needed from the show tonight!

It's absolutely possible Sean said something like that -- AND that AshLee rearranged it in her head to fit what she WANTED him to say.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    You could be right. I know when somebody says "I light up a room" that the people who raised them have obviously enabled them to have a delusional sense of self.

But what really bugged me about that segment was the other contestants sitting in the audience who acted as though it was THEIR job in life to tell Tierra all her faults. And beyond that, it was the hypocritical behaviors, such as the constant raising of eyebrows from the audience girls, who were all too eager to tell Tierra earlier how inappropriate her own raised eyebrows were. I just didn't see the audience girls behaving any differently than they claimed Tierra behaved.

I saw the producer's footage and if Tierra is as odd as the footage showed, then yah, she's odd. But hopefully I wouldn't ever go on TV and try for 5 minutes to win an argument with her about how messed up SHE is. Doing that is messed up in itself. What's up, AshLee? I really truly did see a "mean girls" mentality tonight that wasn't obvious in the season footage. "You're a liar." "No, you're a liar!" "No, you're lying when you say I'm a liar." "No, you're lying that I'm lying that I accused you of lying." Red flags everywhere.

Shawn dodged a bullet w/ AshLee.
    Oh trust me, I won't argue with you about the interaction between Tierra and AshLee.....crazy vs. crazy is never pretty. They just have very different issues but plenty of them. I just think that Tierra's issues in the house were of her own making. And YES Sean dodged a serious bullet.....probably several truth be told.

AshLee is totally a mess. I don't think that Sean said what she is saying he said. He has been too careful in what he has said.
    Last edited by NCLurker; 03-04-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    ness, alizarules, Vonna and 2 others like this.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Oh my goodness.. the "Tierra" segment has gone on through two commercial breaks ... please tell me it ends soon! I bet they don't spend as much time with Sean as they have her.. and there hasn't been anything new shared... still "Tierra the victim" "It's not me .. It's them" .. . Seriously .. they could have stopped at this last break...
    Wasting away another summer...

Also, I admire the way Sean handled the conversation with AshLee. He is either an extremely good actor, or the most civilized mature man I've seen in awhile.
    NCLurker, alizarules and Midol like this.

Closed Thread