Closed Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

What if the "I can't believe she did that to me," comment pertains to what AshLee did to Sean at the WTA? Maybe Sean says that to Chris because maybe it has upset the F1?

Pandora2 said in the Sean's Blog thread, "It will be interesting to hear what the F2 has to say about whether Sean "led her on." Presumably he would have treated her with at least the same level of intensity and "promises" as he did AshLee, as he claims to be so torn between the final two women."

That's exactly what hubby said! He said that if Sean intentionally deceived AshLee, then he would have also deceived the girl we will see him reject tonight. Neither he nor I think that's the case but I hope whoever left, left on good terms because if not, all she has to do is play AshLee's hand at the After The Final Rose and Sean's happiness is going to be obliterated.

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    What if the "I can't believe she did that to me," comment pertains to what AshLee did to Sean at the WTA? Maybe Sean says that to Chris because maybe it has upset the F1?

Pandora2 said in the Sean's Blog thread, "It will be interesting to hear what the F2 has to say about whether Sean "led her on." Presumably he would have treated her with at least the same level of intensity and "promises" as he did AshLee, as he claims to be so torn between the final two women."

That's exactly what hubby said! He said that if Sean intentionally deceived AshLee, then he would have also deceived the girl we will see him reject tonight. Neither he nor I think that's the case but I hope whoever left, left on good terms because if not, all she has to do is play AshLee's hand at the After The Final Rose and Sean's happiness is going to be obliterated.
    What a horrible and sad thought! I surely hope neither Lindsay or Catherine is that vindictive. I don't think they are but you never know especially when someone has had their heart broken.

Closed Thread