Closed Thread
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    Even though I understand what you are saying, I have to disagree. Ashley cound have been driving him nuts wanting him to reassure her on different issues and he could have said it out of frustration. But, I do believe he said it. He could not even look at her, when he denied he said it. Someone said it was his deer eyed look... At first, Ashley ask him the general question, when he denied it...she responded with "this is exactly the words you used" you coul see he was totally stunned. Why he may have said it, who knows----but, I believe he did say it.
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand this statement. She was driving him nuts and out of frustration he said he doesn't have feelings for any of the other girls? If anything, given what we have seen of Sean (like the way he reacted with Kacie), I would expect this scenario to lead to the exact OPPOSITE result from him - with him basically saying "we have something good and you are killing it"!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I would put money on it that Desiree is the next bachette and when she takes the F2 home, her brother will be out of town.
    Agree with you on the first; no way on the second. If she is the bette, Fleiss will make darn sure that ratings piece of gold that is her brother is front and center at the end!!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-06-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Shoepie and Midol like this.

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks View Post
    He was so excited and ready to see all the girls at the WTA. He did not look like he was dreading AshLee. I think he was stunned when she started in on him and really didn't know how to react. If he had said what she accused him of, the way she says he did, he would have looked nervous from the get-go. (IMO) I remember other rejectees saying things about what happened in the FS. The primary usually just tries to ignore it, or spin it. I have never seen one vehemently deny saying/doing it. He is too good a guy to do that. The more she insisted, the less I believed her. She was putting on a show.
    So many of the leads have this attitude. They seem to think it's going to be Old Home Week with a bunch of friends. Then they're shocked & disappointed when some of these "friends" are bitter or even angry. I'm always surprised at how naive the leads are on this.
    They rejected all of these women/men. Many of them were lead on, some substantially. Many feel blindsided. And yet the lead seems to think this was nothing and that the lead was the victim and that the rejected ones have no right to their feelings? You'd think that since all the leads are recycled & have been on the other side, that they'd get this.

I think that TPTB are feeding the leads' egos so much that they just don't think of anyone but themselves.
    They need to come into this expecting the worst. That way if they don't get that, it's a pleasant surprise.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    So many of the leads have this attitude. They seem to think it's going to be Old Home Week with a bunch of friends. Then they're shocked & disappointed when some of these "friends" are bitter or even angry. I'm always surprised at how naive the leads are on this.
    They rejected all of these women/men. Many of them were lead on, some substantially. Many feel blindsided. And yet the lead seems to think this was nothing and that the lead was the victim and that the rejected ones have no right to their feelings? You'd think that since all the leads are recycled & have been on the other side, that they'd get this.

I think that TPTB are feeding the leads' egos so much that they just don't think of anyone but themselves.
    They need to come into this expecting the worst. That way if they don't get that, it's a pleasant surprise.
    I have to disagree with this to a certain extent, given the reality of this show and when things tape. Even if you are F3, like Ashley was, there is 3 months between when you are sent home and when the WTA films (here, November to February). Sure, you develop feelings in this bubble. But the reality is you had what, 3 to 4 dates with this person when you are sent home? Most of the women and men have made clear that they got over things pretty quickly once they got back into the real world. There are some exceptions, of course. But most of the drama that we see on the WTA/MTA is because the producers have told them to go back and "pretend", and not because any of these people still have these lingering feelings for the lead.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

That's probably true of most people, but I don't think AshLee is that good of an actress. She went to the WTA with hurt feelings she was storing up and stewing over for those three months, and she was determined to dump them all over Sean to make him look as bad as possible to his F1 and all of America to "get even." She wanted to make him pay for letting her go. In her own delusional mind, she was "the one" ... she even had put in her ring order! In her own way, she's a bigger nut job than Tierra.
    NEPASue, ilja and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    That's probably true of most people, but I don't think AshLee is that good of an actress. She went to the WTA with hurt feelings she was storing up and stewing over for those three months, and she was determined to dump them all over Sean to make him look as bad as possible to his F1 and all of America to "get even." She wanted to make him pay for letting her go. In her own delusional mind, she was "the one" ... she even had put in her ring order! In her own way, she's a bigger nut job than Tierra.
    I honestly can't decide what I think about AshLee. I think her main goal was to hurt and embarass him. But did she do it out of hurt feelings or did she do it, plain and simple, for revenge (think bunny boiler)? She says she doesn't have feelings for him anymore. Then why do it? So while I agree she wasn't acting - and I do think Sean was telling the truth, I'm not completely sure what her underlying motivation was.
    dzigner, ness and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

I think it was both hurt feelings and the desire to hurt and embarrass him. One leads to the other. That's what revenge is all about!
    Shoepie, rileymeboy, ilja and 1 others like this.

I think it was both hurt feelings and the desire to hurt and embarrass him. One leads to the other. That's what revenge is all about!
    Summed up better than I probably ever could have done!!
    Need40winks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand this statement. She was driving him nuts and out of frustration he said he doesn't have feelings for any of the other girls? bolded If anything, given what we have seen of Sean (like the way he reacted with Kacie), I would expect this scenario to lead to the exact OPPOSITE result from him - with him basically saying "we have something good and you are killing it"!
    I see what you are talking about, my ip adress closed down when I was writing this and most of the morning was spent having it repaired. I had not finished what I was trying to say, but now I simply do not remember what it was.

The bolded part you are refering to should have been worded differently. I write the way I speak and i realize it can be confusing to other's when written. I will try to be more careful.

I was trying to say, Ashley may have ask for assurance on his feelings for her and the other girls. Instead of accepting his response, she kept asking similiar questions over and over, Sean may have just told her what she wanted to hear, in order to simply end the conversation. This could have been the first time he saw this side of her and the way she presented herself, may have played a part in his decision to send her home.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

If she hasn't gotten over being abandoned in almost 30 years (in spite of a loving adoptive family), I can see where she wouldn't have gotten over being eliminated in 3 months. That's why she journals - so she won't forget who she needs to blame for all of her problems.
    ness, Arielflies, NEPASue and 3 others like this.

There's nothing more frustrating than not being able to convince someone of something you feel is true... especially if you're a wounded person who has a hard time giving up control... or if you're someone who works hard to be a person of principle. A/K/A AshLee & Sean. That "discussion" was doomed from the get-go.

When I don't know who is telling the truth, I don't try to presume, I just let the two cancel themselves out and go back to what I had thought of them prior to that. In this case, I felt Sean was a fun, considerate guy and that while AshLee was kind-hearted too, it was in a manner which was a bit over-the-top. Their communication was bound to breakdown eventually because they weren't a good match. C'est la vie.

Closed Thread