Closed Thread
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

I see a lot of similarities between AshLee and Tierra. They are both delusional, just in different ways. One thinks 25 others are jealous of her sparkle and her connection to Sean, while the other one thinks that those 25 are no competition. One cries and has a hissy fit when thwarted, while the other one plans her attack/revenge strategy. As I have said elsewhere, AshLee and Tierra are two different sides of the same coin....In Canada it is known as the LOONIE.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I agree with a lot of the reasoning behind whether Sean said what Ashlee claimed, but IMO, the primary reason, I lean towards is why would he have made that comment. There was no reason for it. He knew that she was not going forward, she was already crazy about him and not threatening to leave, and there wasn't any reason, even for the game to say it. Therefore, I don't think he did. The only reason he would have told her that is if he was trying to be cruel on purpose and set her up for a horrible shock and I don't believe he would do that. He's not perfect, but I just don't see him being needlessly cruel for no reason.

FORT Fogey

I think Ashlee brought up the subject of the other girls in the FS. Most do that at some point, fishing for an answer that will make them feel secure. Sean could have said, I am not thinking about the other girls; I am here with you now. He definately said something that was easily misconstrued. I do not think Ashlee is delusional, not at all. Had she never brought up her background I don't think we would be seeing so many think she is skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I see a lot of similarities between Ashlee and Tierra. They are both delusional, just in different ways. One thinks 25 others are jealous of her sparkle and her connection to Sean, while the other one thinks that those 25 are no competition. One cries and has a hissy fit when thwarted, while the other one plans her attack/revenge strategy. As I have said elsewhere, AshLee and Tierra are two different sides of the same coin....In Canada it is known as the LOONIE.
    Good one Midol! Whatever Ashlee set out to do - backfired. A friend of mine saw a poll that thought she would make a good bachelorette, now that same poll has apparently changed.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I think they should just go with Desiree for the next B'ette. Then all of the guys who show up should look like professional wrestlers who could body-slam her brother into submission.

Now THAT would be a "family visit" worth watching!

Maybe Desiree's brother wouldn't deter men from wanting to marry her, but I just see her brother as an issue. What is wrong with him? He may regret it now, but why id he exhibit such poor judgment? It would turn me off, as I wouldn't want to sign up for a family with a troublemaker from the start. Perhaps, guys in her age range, wouldn't think that way though.

Obviously, I have no idea what was said in the FS. I do know what he said when he let her go. He looked at her with pleading eyes and said "I thought you were going to be the one." He said it as if he was trying to explain something he had said or done. Why would he have said that to her if he didn't know that he had said or done something that led her to believe she was the one? This thought just keeps popping in my head. My final thought: as in past seasons, they all did an admirable job playing their roles.
    sclilred1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    Obviously, I have no idea what was said in the FS. I do know what he said when he let her go. He looked at her with pleading eyes and said "I thought you were going to be the one." He said it as if he was trying to explain something he had said or done. Why would he have said that to her if he didn't know that he had said or done something that led her to believe she was the one? This thought just keeps popping in my head. My final thought: as in past seasons, they all did an admirable job playing their roles.
    He finished that up at WTA. She was the front runner until he realized he had more fun with the other two. I think he wanted to tell her that when she left. He started it with "I thought you would be the one" and at WTA he was able to give her the rest of his talk. I don't think he actually told her she was the one in the FS and had no feelings for the other women. It defies logic.

Bachelors of the future: Say you fell in love with someone else. That, right there, is the truth. No need to pussy foot around with a long drawn out rap.

FORT Fogey

I would put money on it that Desiree is the next bachette and when she takes the F2 home, her brother will be out of town.
    mesachick and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I would put money on it that Desiree is the next bachette and when she takes the F2 home, her brother will be out of town.
    She said all the right lines, I am open for love.I want a love like my parents have. Family is important.blah blah blah
    NEPASue and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread