Closed Thread
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

It's also possible that Sean said something like "I don't have with the other girls what I have with you" or "what we have is different than with them". Both of which is true, because what he has with each is not like the others.
    I just believe that she was not making this up or even exaggerating. She truly believes he said that. The only question is exactly what he said & could it have had a more ambiguous meaning.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Here's my take on the He Said She Said from WTA.

While watching it, I originally believed Ashlee. Though I wasn't certain in my belief because I have been known to believe bser's a time or two. Yet, Sean's facial expressions did not do him well. And when she accused him of dishonoring her, I got the impression she was saying that they slept together and he was feeding her a line of bull to encourage her to do the deed.

However, when Ashlee admitted that she may have used the wrong words to describe what Sean said and she changed them, that re-enforced the excuses I was coming up in my head for Sean that he said one thing and she twisted it to mean what she wanted to hear.

Then I had the thought, what if Sean used the same lines with his final 1? It would not matter if everyone in America believed Sean, his F1 would know he was lying. And what if that broke them up?

While I do not condone men using lines to get in someone's pants, as Tierra was fond of pointing out, Ashlee was not exactly a spring chicken so she should have known better. That's not to say that us non-spring chickens never fall for a bser's lines as I admitted in my original confession.

So at this point, I am not sure who to believe. However, with all of those thoughts going through my head, the one that sticks out to me the most is what was Ashlee's motivation? If indeed he did use those same lines with his F1 or if his F1 believes Ashlee even a little, it's possible that Ashlee's moment of glory could break up the happy couple. The accusation itself was that Sean said he did not have feelings for either of the final 2 therefore whichever one he ends up with has just had that crazy thought dropped into her head. I believe that Ashlee's goal was to break them up and that revenge was her ultimate desire.

Anyhow, just a few of my random thoughts of which I reserve the option to change with my female card.
    Last edited by ilja; 03-05-2013 at 05:56 PM.
    judkay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    It's also possible that Sean said something like "I don't have with the other girls what I have with you" or "what we have is different than with them". Both of which is true, because what he has with each is not like the others.
    I just believe that she was not making this up or even exaggerating. She truly believes he said that. The only question is exactly what he said & could it have had a more ambiguous meaning.
    That reminds me. He did say something in his personal outtake or whatever that is called about his and Ashlee's relationship being the most developed or some such language. I can see him saying something like that to Ashlee but by referring to the other 2 as not being at the same level as theirs and her taking it to a whole new level. If indeed, he did have his fantasy date with Ashlee first, then developed stronger ties with the other two on their dates, there is no telling what he said at the time to Ashlee that might have been true at that moment before the other two dates.
    bamafan likes this.

FORT Fan

I have to agree that Sean dodged a bullet with AshLee. She immediately reminded me of the woman in "Fatal Attraction" when she stormed off and then glared at him after he gave the other two women roses, and she didn't make up a lot of ground when she questioned him about saying he'd told her he didn't have feelings for the other two women. I tend to believe Sean that he didn't tell her that.

Every woman who ever goes on The Bachelor should be sure to watch many, many reruns if they haven't already so that they will realize that EVERY SINGLE Bachelor/ette has acted very lovey-dovey with the final 3 or 4 candidates. If s/he acts that way with you, you still only have a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 chance of being the final person. So many get swept away thinking, "I must be his final choice if he is saying all these loving, romantic things to me."

Des did seem very happy last night -- perhaps because she's going to be the next Bachelorette? Just guessing.

Mike Fleiss... I guess it's nice he's a dog lover, but I would have been more impressed if he were a cat lover. Tons of men love dogs, but there aren't as many men who love cats
    NEPASue, ilja and Midol like this.

I really don't believe a lot of what is said on these shows. It's all scripted, and in past seasons, the same tired lines are used repeatedly between the Bachelor and the ladies, and even the Bette and her men. I can almost repeat what exactly is going to come out of his mouth, at any given time.

I think very early on, Sean knew who he was attracted to, and just had to play the game and go with the program. It's a game show, even though for most of us, we would love the fairy tale ending. But, how many Bachelors have actually married their chosen? A big fat ZERO. Jason doesn't count, since he married the runner-up.
    bamafan and NEPASue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Ashlee knew how to hurt him. If you are still hurt, you want to hurt back, and I believe she is still very hurt as well as pissed off. I saw that when the camera panned to her, when Sean was yucking it up with Des. Ashlee also knew his F1 would be watching, she knew what to say, and how to say it. I hope she gets the therapy she needs

Even when she was talking with CH, she said with me he was a southern gentleman, with the others a frat boy. Hmm, again, she knew the F2 were watching.

SMH.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So does a man smiling translate into frat-boy in Ashleeland?
    NEPASue, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    The letter intrigues me only to the degree that I want to know who has such good penmanship and can write so straight on unlined stationery!
    That's the exact same thought I had, Baby's Breath!
    I happen to be one of those fortunate ones who does calligraphy and can write letters with impeccable penmanship (yes, on unlined stationery), but I know how rare it is. (It's a blessing -- aaaand a curse!) So, when I saw that letter in his hand, my eye went right to the neatness of it.

Still doesn't tell me (us) who wrote it, but my it sure piqued my interest!
    NEPASue and Baby's Breath like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by minime View Post
    In regards to AshLee's confrontation with Sean, I found an article (google "10 things you didn't see on women tell all") that gave some information of what went on behind the scenes, and this little snippet from that article is very telling:
    "Apparently, AshLee kept a journal throughout her entire stint on “The Bachelor” that she told me she wrote in nearly every day. A week before heading to the “Women Tell All” episode, she pulled out her diary and flipped through a couple of entries to prepare for seeing Sean.

“I had written some things that he said to me on the overnight just because I never wanted to forget that. And some of the things, I thought, ‘I need to know why he told me those things and four days later, wiped me out,’” she said. “He did say it. Clearly, I wouldn’t just make something up on national television. I think he just forgot.”"
    Oh, yes, AshLee, you are SOOOO right.
    Cleeeaaaarly you wouldn't just make up something on national TV -- to create a stir and be more talked about than Tierra. Cleeeeaaaarly.

P.S. Your post was a good one, Minime.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

When I saw it, I thought it was computer-generated with a script font. I've only known one person in my life who writes like that - because the nuns would smack her knuckles with a ruler for less than perfect penmanship otherwise. (Not me.)

Closed Thread